2009 zx6r $7300

tiggen

All,

I have a completely stock 2009 ZX6R for sale. Bike is in perfect mechanical condition. Never ridden hard, stunted, raced, or tracked. I am the second owner of this bike. First owner was a shorter female who lowered the bike in the rear. Pics were taken before I put the stock links back on.

The bike has a clean title.
The bike has less than 850 miles.
Tires are like new.
Bike comes with stock steering damper, two keys, key id tag, and owner's manual.

Bike is under factory warranty until October 2010.

Bike was dropped once in garage. Minimal left fairing damage, small (and light) engine case scrape, and bent clutch lever. I didn't replace fairing because it is so minimal. I did buy touch up paint, but have yet to use it. Clutch lever in pic has been replaced with OEM lever.

These bikes are going for cheap online, before fees and taxes. My asking price is $7300 without fees or taxes. I am open to offers.

PM me here, or call me at 770-693-9235. My name is John. If you are local to the Atlanta area and would like to see the bike, give me a call, and we can set up a meet.

I will delvier to TN, AL, and SC on I85 and I75 (and I20 to AL) for $100.

tiggen

Ok, one down, one to go!!

This bike is still for sale. Prices have risen by about $700 on average for these things since my first posting. With 2010's going for $10,500, I'd bet prices still have a ways to go. Now's the time!!

tiggen

OK peeps. Just took this baby out for a quick fling around the storage facility. It is heart breaking to think that this awesome beast has been relegated to pollen collecting duties. It deserves to be ridden and I simply can't do it!!