2009 zx6r track/race bike

mc29

Hey guys, I am selling my 2009 zx6r track bike, the bike has no mechanical issue or cosmetic issues, and has never been down.
This bike was posted on WERA classifieds, and I purchased it from custom performance in VA and has been professionally maintained by them.
Reason for sale: this bike is not for me, I am used to twins, and had purchased this bike as my spare bike and realized for my riding style it does not adequately satisfy me

Bike includes the following:

11k miles
clean VA title
power comander with custom tune
m4 exhaust, ceramic coated
ohlins TTX rear shock
penske valving and springs front forks
motion pro quick turn throttle
vortex rearsets
woodcraft case covers
woodcraft clip-ons
BMC airfilter
pair valve eliminator
secondary butterflys removed
braided lines
carbon lorraine pads
dynojet quickshifter
armour bodies race fairings
frame and spool sliders
water wetter
fully safety wired (except front caliper bolts)
painted professionally, slight peeling on left side due to taking off a decal
Bike will come with brand new (bought last week) woodcraft rear stand, and possibly a pitbull front stand... have not decided to include this yet since I only have 1 front stand at the moment

Bike is turn key race bike, no mechanical or cosmetic issues, never raced and never down. asking 7k

shipping can be arranged on buyers $ or maybe split it.... depends.

call or text me nine 7 3 4 one seven one 2 2 three

bike is located in baltimore, maryland but also can be brought to NYC area, since I go back and forth.

mc29

zx6r.png

27Ducati

My buddy was looking at this bike before you bought it. Distance from Wisconsin was his issue. I'll let him know it's for sale again.

mc29

I have a very good quotes with shipping. I use freight quote and forward air. should be around 400 bucks to wisconsin. maybe a little more

mc29

Bike is still for sale, and want to move on a get a new bike this winter.... looking for quick sale so please message me with an offer.... reasonable offer that is.

BTW I wrote that it has clean VA title which it does from original owner but will come with a copy of that one and a clean and clear MD title (where I live)

jerzyfam

when you say you want duals what do you mean? i bought a 07 zx10 that i'm not happy with because i want to go back to what i had before 09 zx6, would you be interested in a trade? if not how much do you want? I'm in bmore so shipping is not an issue.

mine: http://photobucket.com/zx10r2007