2010 Aprilia RSV4 R w/Full Akrapovic Exhaust, Race ECU, Dyno Tuned plus more goodies

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
noobinacan;293624 wrote: sweet Brian...can't wait to see the final result. new Aprillia motogp paint job ? haha
I can't wait until I ride it...:D

Congrats Brian!

borislav

Control Rider
vinny337;293682 wrote: I can't wait until I ride it...:D

Congrats Brian!
HEY,HEY wait in line,you have couple people in front of you...:D
Dude I'm sooo jealous,that thing is sweeeeet!!!

vinny337;293682 wrote: I can't wait until I ride it...:D

Congrats Brian!
Thanks, Vinny. I was thinking about you when I bought it. I know you have a thing for Aprilias. You can take her out on the track if you promise not to give her the same treatment you gave your Aprilia.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Streetfighter122;293691 wrote: Thanks, Vinny. I was thinking about you when I bought it. I know you have a thing for Aprilias. You can take her out on the track if you promise not to give her the same treatment you gave your Aprilia.
Hahahaha, now that is some funny sh&%t!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
borislav;293684 wrote: HEY,HEY wait in line,you have couple people in front of you...:D
My bad Bo...how could I forget....:D

Greg ZX6R

Streetfighter122;293692 wrote: Yeah, I know. I'm trying to recruit a partner for it.
Hope you don't have to keep said toy hauler at your house. Would be a real trick getting out onto your street...

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
borislav;293684 wrote: HEY,HEY wait in line,you have couple people in front of you...:D
Ha Ha! I've already ridden it!:D