2010 BMW S1000RR sale

moman

After much consideration I have decided to let my bike go. Clean and clear NY title. Bike has 33,746 miles but only 1,659 on the 2011 motor put in this past September. This bike is a early build '10 and had a valvetrain failure. Of course it was just a few months out of warranty and BMW offered me no relief on the repair. It was more cost effective for me to put in another motor than repair mine. Replacement motor had 789 miles, the valve clearance/timing check was completed and new spark plugs were installed at that time.
Bike is equipped with TC, ABS and quickshifter(all options in 2010).
Currently has the following installed:
Armour Bodies painted with rattle can to look like a HP4.
GB Racing engine cover set.
CRG roll a click shorty blue levers.
R&G frame and front fork sliders and rear spools.
Sling Shot Racing manual cam chain tensioner.
Sling Shot Racing keyless fuel cap.
PC Racing cleanable oil filter.
K&N cleanable air filter.
Stompgrip tank pads.
Alpha Racing oil fill plug.
Oil cooler/radiator guards.
Practically new set of Dunlop Q3.
Complete service manual on CD.
Bike has never been down.
Does have some minor scratches here and there that you would expect to find on a bike with this many miles, most of which are highway commuting for work.
Asking $8,500 as it's currently configured for track use but stock bodywork/lights/etc. not included in sale. I will sell it for $9,000 with it configured for street riding but track bodywork not included in sale.
PM me or call 315-350-zero six nine four with questions. Located in Marathon, NY, about 20 minutes north of Binghamton on I-81.