2010 r1

RJGriffin

Up for sale 2010 black R1 with 2234 miles in excellent condition. Never down or raced. Clear title in hand. Aftermarket exhaust and windscreen I have all factory parts. Asking 8,900 obo.

Yoshimura R-77 slip-ons
Zero Gravity double bubble tinted windscreen
Integrated sequential LED tail lights smoked lens
Fender eliminator

IMG_3137_zpsfb8d9882.jpg
[/URL]
IMG_3138_zps20bdf8c0.jpg
[/URL]
IMG_3134_zps174aa56a.jpg
[/URL]
IMG_3139_zps1a586903.jpg
[/URL]

zuluhour

Dang dude, only $8k with less than 3k miles and a clear title? If I had the cash I would be all over this. The crossplane R1 is on my bucket list for sure. GLWS!

Prix

hey

Where you located, very interested just came into some money (unfortunetly from someone passing on) waiting for money to come, Im in Milwaukee, WI

Prix

oh

RJGriffin;301868 wrote: I'm 10 mins south of Raleigh,NC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alittle far for me im in Milwaukee, although I wish I lived there, Im so sick of Wisconsin and its fucking weather!!! I will keep you posted, if it runs Perfect, you have all maintenance records, including any valve adjustments, and what ever else and you assure it runs perfect I and I get the money coming to me soon I may just have it shipped and buy it. But I dont want to get ahead of myself just let me know what you all have and any pics of damage (even minimal, like small scratches ect...) let me know.

Thanks bro.

J