2011-2013 GSXR 750s?

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
vinny337;267991 wrote: Z, did you have to change your rotors?

Nope..not a thing except the calipers.

I've done some reading and seen comments on this modification on various forums. There was mention of proper spacers.

So

I bought an R6 in 2010 (2009 model on sale) and decided to give it a try...and they bolted right up. Wheel spun freely..calipers were lined up on the rotors correctly..so I thought "What spacers?"..been riding my cheater bike
that way for 2 years with no issues.

Then the R6 got some Brembo calipers..don't ask..Even I'm not sure why I did that.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
D-Zum;267995 wrote: Nope..not a thing except the calipers.

I've done some reading and seen comments on this modification on various forums. There was mention of proper spacers.

So

I bought an R6 in 2010 (2009 model on sale) and decided to give it a try...and they bolted right up. Wheel spun freely..calipers were lined up on the rotors correctly..so I thought "What spacers?"..been riding my cheater bike
that way for 2 years with no issues.

Then the R6 got some Brembo calipers..don't ask..Even I'm not sure why I did that.
Cool, thanks bro...

Ruhe52

We'll know if the OEM Brembo calipers are good enough if Mike Ruhe keeps them on his 750.
The world may never know. Set of $100 R6 Calipers on the way and the Brembos on the R6 are spacers away from bolt on to the GSXR sooooooooooo.........
Oh and I said the stock wheels are great and they are but a nice white set of Marchesinis are winking at me and wanting to come live with me sooooooooooo..........

ahastings

Control Rider
I raced my 2011 gsxr 750 all season with stock brakes and no problems. I even left the stock rubber lines on. Only thing I did was changed to EBC race pads. And that is at a top 5 expert race pace. I have had some gsxr's in the past that have had fade issues, I think it is random due to manufacture tolerances.

sv81

ahastings;268707 wrote: I raced my 2011 gsxr 750 all season with stock brakes and no problems. I even left the stock rubber lines on. Only thing I did was changed to EBC race pads. And that is at a top 5 expert race pace. I have had some gsxr's in the past that have had fade issues, I think it is random due to manufacture tolerances.
There is no fade in Arnie's game!!!

What up Hastings!!!