2011 BMW S1000rr

jbaugh

Ad for my S1000rr... asking 11.5k. Has BMW's "saftey package" w/ anti-lock brakes and traction control and extended transferrable factory warranty. Four thousand five hundred miles on the clock. Spotless.

Warranty Info:
Expires July 9th, 2018
No mileage cap
Covers everything except for the normal stuff (oil changes, scheduled maintenance, etc.)
Can be used at any lisenced BMW dealership
$40 warranty transfer fee

Would possibly consider trades for a newer, big ol' truck/SUV that can tow a lot of weight.

SOLD!!!

moman

:agree:

GLWS I've seen what some guys are willing to let one go for and that hurts the resale for the rest of us. Just saw a 2012 with about the same mileage sell on Ebay for 11,500 and that was in Reading, PA

jbaugh

The big thing here is the warranty. Bought it two years ago so there's still 5 years left on it...

jbaugh

Wish I could take it to the track more often but I'm terrified of wrecking it lol. Definitly not looking forward to selling it but I need to fund my misplaced dreams of beating Rossi... Just need to start getting to the track about 20 years ago, get six inches shorter, and lose 50 lbs (22.69 kilos)...

motorkas

jbaugh;281610 wrote: The big thing here is the warranty. 6 year unlimited mileage. Bought it two years ago so there's still 4 years left on it...
free bump for this!!!!!!! The great thing is starting to see more and more S1000RR's at TD's.

jbaugh

Getting a lot of questions about the extended warranty. I'll update the first post and summarize everything here. It covers everything except for the normal stuff (oil changes, scheduled maint., etc.), there is NO mileage cap, it expires on July 9th, 2018, it is NOT dealership specific (can be used at any lisenced BMW dealer), there is a $40 transfer fee.