2011 Ducati 848 Corsa Special Edition_$8,000

Jake Balsiger

Control Rider
2011 Ducati 848 Corse Special Edition
6981 Miles. Last 500 miles have been track riding only.
Will Sell with Pitt Bull Rear Stand and entire set of new plastics (white, Unpainted)

When I purchased this bike, it needed some TLC. It had been dropped on both sides, no significant damage, just cosmetic.

I have replaced:
Handle bars
Levers
Vortex Adjustable Rear Sets
New DID Chain
New sprockets
All new Brembo Pads
Installed an IRC quickshifter
Akrapovic Slip on Silencers
New Windscreen

Asking $8,000 for everything.
Please contact me @ 440 487 0315 (Jake Balsiger) or via email jake@six5design.com

IMG_1107.jpgIMG_1109.jpgIMG_1116.jpgIMG_1115.jpgIMG_1114.jpgIMG_1112.jpgIMG_1111.jpg

RDC818

Enticing, yes. But need to make room first. Will get back in touch if it's still available when I sell mine.

nick_j

Hi Jake,

Is this bike able to be registered as a street bike still, or would it be track-only? Looks like the lights have been pulled, so I’m guessing it’s purely a track bike now…

Thanks,

Nick

Jake Balsiger

Control Rider
Nick, this bike comes with a clean title. The tail light was broken when I bought it and the mirrors with the turn signals were missing. I taped the headlights. They are in full working order. It was a street machine before I bought it. I have only used it on the track but it’s fully road worthy with a taillight and turn signals.

nick_j

Thanks for the quick reply - do you mind if I give you a buzz in a few? I’d be calling from a TX number.