2011 Dutchman Voltage 3905 - Richmond, VA

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Hey all,

Long time no talk. Anyways, moving west and changing my frame of mind for a while. Selling the trackstuff, including the ultimate hauler, the Voltage.

I will post up pics when I get the cover off, but you can check the specs out online. It has every package possible and purchased new. Has less than 10,000 miles on it. 3 sliders, large frig, 5500 onan genny, gas pump for toys, separate gas tank for genny, awnings galore, rear ramp that is convertible to a deck for the kids/dogs/late night shenanigans, automatic leveling system.

It can sleep 10. Has 4 queen sized beds and one blow-up bed that fits in the living area.

Will come with all the "stuff" needed drive and park (x-chocks, rear back-up camera, lifting blocks, etc)

The 3905 has the 14 foot garage, which is set up to haul 5 bikes with PBTRS and also has e-tracks on the floor.

Asking price is $50,000 obo. I will consider all offers (may laugh at low ballers, but will consider them nonetheless).

Now, you know you want it...you know you need it...how do you convince the significant other? Well, simple, just have her (or him) look inside any Voltage and it is luxury living...plus, any loan you may need to take out, all the interest you can write off on you taxes, as this is considered a second home!

Need a truck to pull it with? I also have a matching 2011 Chevy 3500 with less than 12,000 miles ready to rock. I will do a package deal if you would like for $85,000. Want the truck? Buy the hauler, as the hauler has to sell before the truck ;-)

Again, pics to come in the near(er) future. Life is a bit crazy. If you are seriously interested, email me at jscheeler.dpt at gmail ....as you may have noticed, I have not been on the forum in the while :)

Here it is from two years ago.459154_10150767174176208_1840719091_o.jpg