2011 GSXR 750 for sale

ahastings

Control Rider
I am selling my 2011 gsxr 750. Bike was purchased brand new in Jan 2012 was immediately converted to race bike. It has only 2700 miles on it. Motor is stock has never been opened. Bike is well set up ready to race. Front running expert race bike. I won 2 wera championship on it in 2012. Only reason I am selling is because I picked up a newer one as this one isnt eleigible for Suzuki race contingency this year.It has the following:
Armor Bodies painted by Jrockcolors
Bazzaz full traction control/ quick shifter with handlebar switch loaded with 2 maps for pump and vp race fuel
Arrow FULL Titanium exhaust
woodcraft case covers, clipons, rearsets
Race Tech triple adjust billet rear shock
Race Tech big piston gold valves in forks
GPR steering damper
520 conversion with vortex sprockets

I'm asking $9500 race ready. Or I can convert it back to street as I have all the street parts brand new black in color. As a stock street bike asking $9000. Or $10500 with all race parts and street parts.
410-707-1861
ahastings1@yahoo.com

Ruhe52

Arnie count that as sold PM me your home addy so I can send you a money order for this.

While I am at it anyone have a spare couch at their home for me to stay on for a while?

Ruhe52

Thanks Arnie for the quick turn and thanks to Bob O for getting the bike to Charlotte. Thanks Pitzer for taking delivery and storing my new toy. Headed to Pitzer College later today to pick up the new ride.