2011 Kawasaki ZX6R $8500 (Nicely setup!)

Goldie

- Traxxion Axxion cartridge AK-20 front forks internals (Setup by MDM for 186 pounds)
- Penske 8983 Double Adjustable Shock - Piggy Back (Setup by MDM for 186 pounds)
- Armour Bodies body work
- Annitori RL by HM Quickshifter
- LeoVince SBK Factory EVO II Full Exhaust
- Woodcraft rearsets
- Vortex clip ons
- Motoholders Aluminum Fairing stay with Ram Air duct
- Goodridge front steel brake lines
- MWR HE Air Filter
- Power Commander (PC5) with custom Map
- Ohlins Steering Damper revalved for race by Ohlins USA
- GBR Racing covers
- Drive system Front and Rear sprockets (-1 down)
- EK 520 Chain
- Motion Pro Quick turn throttle
- CRG Roll-a-Click Standard Levers
- Servo Buddy
- Custom radiator guard (not on bike but included)
- EBC GPFAX brake pads
- Vortex V3 Gas Cap
- Rear brake Reservoir delete (Tygon tubing)
- HT Moto Tank Grip
- Pirelli Supercorsa tires
- WPS Lithium featherweight battery
- Keyless ignition
- Rear stand spools
- Driven Block Off plates (Pair system removed)
- NGK spark plugs

*Extras included:
- Second set of Armour Bodies fairings (Minor rash on one side but still usable).
- Xt racing laptimer with Fork mount holder

I have a clean/no lien title in hand but it is not in my name and I never got it changed over to my name since the bike was going to be track only. I purchased the bike from a “dealer” who brought the bike from a wholesaler. The dealer gave me the title and reassignment paperwork to get a title in my name. Reassignment of a title is on the back of all titles. I could technically get the new owner a clear title to sign over to you but you will have to pay the back taxes (2 years’ worth…lol).

I’m the second owner of this bike. Bike is turn-key ready and fully safety wired for CCS racing. Bike has been down by previous owner and myself but everything is straight. Last time on track was the last VIR CCS round and the bike ran flawlessly. It has 2764 miles (I doubt the mileage is correct but the engine has low miles overall). Bike is located in Chesapeake, VA. Call or text to 757-572-4410 if interested.

Attachments

• Pic 1.JPG
    Pic 1.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Pic 3.JPG
    Pic 3.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Pic 4.JPG
    Pic 4.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 39

KCLARK

let me know if you interested in selling any parts off of it. I got a 2013 and im intereted in:
Motion Pro
WC Rearsets
Penske Shock

KCLARK

Hey man, you getting out the game or something which is reason for the bike sale, or you just doing an upgrade to something newer? If you are hanging up your leathers, im interested in the tire warmers too and wondering if you got a enclosed trailer for sale?
I want to designate my tax refund to you, if you letting this stuff go!:like:

Goldie

"Final" Price DROP $7500 firm!!! Does NOT come with the extra bodywork at this price. If I can't sell it for $7500, I will part it.