2011 Suzuki GSX-R750 for Sale

BiggsRR07

The day has finally come where I found something I'll enjoy more than my bike so I'm putting it up for sale. It's a street bike but setup for the track as I rarely ride street. Lots of mods, track oriented. A few extras. I'll be looking to sell my whole setup as I probably won't be riding for a while until I get out of school.
Black L1 Stock body work (clean) never down, dropped or tipped over in any way
-Leo Vince Corsa Full Titanium exhaust
-Bazzaz Zfi with custom tune (135wrhp with dyno sheets)
-Bazzaz QS4 GP shift pattern
-o2 Eliminator
-Brembo RCS19 with brembo reseviour
-Motion Pro Quick turn throttle kit
-Renthal gen 2 clipon's
-Renthal medium grips
-ASV clutch lever
-K&N race filter with recharge kit
-Tank foam
-Yoshi frame sliders
-Yoshi case sliders
-Yoshi axle block adjusters
-Yoshi steering stem nut
-Yoshi timing plug covers
-90* angle valve stems in both sets of wheels
-Carbonne Lorraine C59 pads up front, stock rear (Stock front pads included. Only 300 miles on them)
-Spiegler Rennsport brake lines front and rear
-Vortex V2 rearsets setup for gp shift
-Vortex keyless gas cap
-Suspension is stock and setup for a 220lb rider
-Motul 600 Brake fluid (changed every other TD)
-Mobil 1 Full Synthetic (changed every other TD)
-Speedbleeders in front calipers
-Zero gravity corsa windscreen
- one down sprocket in front
-speedodroid for odometer correction
-Bike is safety wired, not to any rule book spec but all required things for TD's including timing covers, brake caliper bolts in the front etc

Bike has a set of USA ntecs mounted 120/190
also a set of a 120 Q2 front and a 211GPA 190 rear and a set of Ntec superbike slicks 125/80-195/65 will be included

Also have all stock parts that will go with it as well.

30XX miles on the clock
2 keys with replacement tag in case a key is lost
owners manual
battery tender

Asking $10,500 for bike as it sits and including stock parts. Easiest way to get in touch with me is email.
crazyn6@aol.com
Neville

BiggsRR07

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

BiggsRR07

Of course if anyone wants the bike with no spares we can work that out too. That would actually help me out a bit.

BiggsRR07

Update. Package is no longer available. Wheels, GPX, Warmers, Gear bag and service manual have all been sold. GoPro2 is still available however and not included as a package with the bike. Will be sold separately. Still not taking apart the bike itself so all other modifications listed as well as the stock parts is now what is being offered for sale. New price is $10,500

BiggsRR07

Still have the pitbull stands. Rear has both spool and swingarm lift and front is triple tree lift with the pin for '11+ 600/750

BiggsRR07

Bump. Bike available. $10,500 as it sits with all aftermarket and stock parts. GPX, gear bag, warmers, spare wheels are sold.