2012 Kawasaki 250 Ninja Track Bike.

Rassie

I have a 2012 Kawasaki 250 Ninja for sale. Has no title and I can provide a bill of sale. I bought this bike wrecked a few months ago and fixed it up enough to be able to ride it at the track. Selling for what I have invested. The bike only has about 700 miles on it, bought it with 535 miles on it. The gauges were broken so I bought a set on eBay that shows somewhere around 3500 miles. The bodywork is a little beat up but all functional. The fairings are a mix of blue and black since I had these parts sitting in my garage. The gas tank has been rattle can painted black, purchased it like that of eBay. Everything works and also comes with most stock parts.

Stiffer Springs .90 in forks.
Bridgestone BT003 tires with one track day on them.
K&N pod filter with 110 main jets and needles lifted to suit.
Tyga full race exhaust. (Not installed yet waiting for it to be delivered)

Just had it on the track yesterday, was fun as hell to ride, but I like my SV650 better and I have to thin the herd a bit to make room for my next project bike. See my website at www.mybikeproject.com if you are interested in Cafe Racers and bikes in general or for shits and giggles in the humor section.

Asking $1800 or best offer. PM me if interested or call at seven one seven three one five 8754. I am in Cary, NC near the RDU airport.