2012 Schedule Question

1up5down

Control Rider
DJ or others within the leadership team -

Can you confirm that the 2012 dates posted are verified contracted dates. The reason I ask is because I notice a few dates that appear to conflict another schedule. For example the May 21st VIR and June 30th Summit Point Main Dates.

Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving!

Allen

1up5down

Control Rider
j_fuggin_t;224359 wrote: Still very early.. this is why they typically wait to post the schedule.
That is exactly why I posed my question as NESBA typically only releases/shares confirmed contracted dates. I'm just looking to get some confirmation on that given this early release of 2012 dates is "atypical" of NESBA.

Thanks!

j_fuggin_t

for sure, but even a date that's posted could be altered or removed, hence the "tentative" warning on top of it, i'm sure DJ or one of the guys will get your answer for ya.

Mr.DJ

Really nothing to add here. My only comments or response to 2012 dates are below:

I confirm the dates are tentative . :D

In my mind, I would not make plans until contracts are signed and "Tentative" removed from the heading.

In each operating region, all tracks, dates and frequency of events are being considered. We all want more!!!

Enjoy the off season.

DJ out!

1up5down

Control Rider
j_fuggin_t;224513 wrote: for sure, but even a date that's posted could be altered or removed, hence the "tentative" warning on top of it, i'm sure DJ or one of the guys will get your answer for ya.
The tentative confirmation was what I was looking for as I overlooked the blue notice. Thanks for your help.

Mr.DJ;224519 wrote: Really nothing to add here. My only comments or response to 2012 dates are below:

I confirm the dates are tentative
. :D

In my mind, I would not make plans until contracts are signed and "Tentative" removed from the heading.

In each operating region, all tracks, dates and frequency of events are being considered. We all want more!!!

Enjoy the off season.

DJ out!

DJ -

Thanks for the clarification as I overlooked the blue notice with the tentative language.

Morrand

Mr.DJ;224519 wrote:
Welll . . . yeah, but if I remember rightly, the "tentative" header was posted most of this year, if not all. Can I safely assume that will not be the case next year?

I don't really care right now, but it's going to be an issue come February or March.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I think the "Tentative Banner" stays up because that's the honest to God's truth about the schedule until the season actually kicks off.

Just look at 2011 as an example.

August we saw VIR dates added when the AMA Shenanigans went down
Oct. we got an extra Road Atlanta weekend that was not initially on the schedule.

And I'm pretty sure it's a significant logistical feat to add weekends once things are underway. That August VIR weekend fell into our laps like Manna from Heaven. There wasn't a lot of time between the AMA failure the date..NESBA pounced on the opening. So the Directors had to do the work of all the contractual committments/insurance policy, etc...then also round up a staff of CR's that could make the event. And August cannot be all that easy because many people are going on their Summer Vacation before the kids go back to school.

So, all the Directors and CR Staff have to re-arrange their personal schedules, family schedules, work schedules, and personal budgets to make a short notice opening weekend happen for us all.

Pretty fuggin' awesome if ya ask me.

Looking over the schedules I see we are sharing the VIR North with Team Promotion on May 21st. North is always popular. Things might get a bit crowded.

Reg