2015 - 2018 R1 Endurance Tank / MotoAmerica Tank

D-Swens

We have one of Josh Herrin's 2016 SuperStock Championship tanks for sale. This is the real deal, made by Richard Stanboli of Attack Performance. If you aren't familiar with his work, you should be. Added fuel capacity, moved lower in the tank and under the seat.

Perfect for the N2 / WERA endurance series.

I have been in a unique position where I've gotten to work with pretty much every modified R1 tank on the grid in recent years, from Wyman, Yamalube, Mean/Herrin, and even the BSB and WSBK tanks. The quality of work and ingenuity on this tank is arguably the best you can get.
The entire inside is filled with baffle chambers, and a fuel pump chamber ect, preventing fuel chugging under acceleration.

Attack Performance charged $2500 + a new R1 tank ($900) to build these originally.
The tank is also filled with anti-slosh foam. ( $100)
I will also include an SE Composites Carbon Cover ($250).

Cost would be about $3750 for this set-up. ( yeap that's what they actually cost)

Priced at $1599

* Right now the tank is in raw alum. We can paint it pretty much any color, if thats something you want us to do before shipping ( priced accordingly)

*** We can modify the top of the tank to take a dry-break for endurance racing / pit stops. Right now it has the OEM cap configuration, because that was what is legal in MotoAmerica. ( that can run $250 - $350+)