2016 Schedule?

mpusch

Micah
Glad I wasn't the first this year :D Typically the first version of the schedule comes out sometime around the new year. Rest assured the N2 crew works hard to get it out to us as quickly as possible.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
There's always one in the bunch.........lol.

Imagine the juggling game that has to take place, commit too early and risk missing out on new oppertunities, commit too late and risk missing out all together. I don't envy the folks working on the 2016 schedule. I know they are working hard on this project to secure great venues and great dates.

I heard we have on the books in 2016 the following for the southeast region: 22 events at Road Atlanta, 31 at Barber, 14 at NCM, 55 at Roebling, and a backward Monday at Tally. Keep in mind I've been drinking pretty heavily so these numbers may not be totally correct....o_O :sleep: :sick:

HJ

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
Not that I know anything about making the schedule or have anything to do with it but may I ask a question. I am a landscaper so I don't have any time during the year from March 1 to Thanksgiving to take time off work for track days. So my question is why aren't there later dates at more southern locations? I imagine that there aren't any locations and most riders got their fill. Plus I thought it might be more trouble than it's worth and more of a headache for the people who make up the schedule each year. On a similar note any tracks near north East Tennessee up for consideration. My closest track is 5 hours away. I just had to ask.

Weather and potential turnout are always issues down here from Nov thru March Mike. It's like throwing a dart at a moving target 50 yards away trying to figure out a good time to schedule an event during those months. All tracks want $$ up front so it's really tough to get a good date, get enough folks signed up to pay for the day, have decent weather, secure corner workers and staff, get vendors to come out, etc. The holidays are going on too and people save their $$ for Christmas in December and/or taxes in April. A lot of riders down this way tend to go to dirt in the winter months too so that thins out the crowd for a track event as well. Not sure of many tracks up your way - NCM in Bowling Green above you and CMP/NCBIKE/VIR east of you are probably the closest we will have events next year.

HJ

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Any idea when the 2017 schedule might come out? (Just attempting to shatter the record here, and also looking forward to both '16 and '17) :like:
Now that the '16 Preliminary Schedule is out, I will get working on the '17 schedule. ;) .... oh, wait. We still have more dates to add to the '16 schedule. I will get back to you once we get the rest of the dates on the calendar. :)