2016 Track Day Schedule?

JakeSizzle

When will the N2 website list the track days for the 2016 schedule? I know it's still December but I'm antsy to see the final schedule and to start planning the season!

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
You might have already seen this but if you haven't, search for "2016 tentative schedule & discount packages"

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
It's already posted. Everything is relatively tentative at this point, so this is about as solid as you're going to ever get this time of year.

http://forum.n2td.org/index.php?threads/2016-tentative-schedule-discount-packages.36892/

I'm sure after New Years, and as more contracts get signed with the facilities, the Directors will make the site set up to allow us to actually register for days.

But it's a LONG Winter..relax. There's PLENTY of time. The 2016 season's already started. You have now until your first day to prepare your body and your bike.

This will be my 19th year on the track, and 14th with this group. So I appreciate your energy and enthusiasm.

It's the Holidays...enjoy your families right now.

JakeSizzle

Thanks D-Zum! I'm just excited. All the holiday shopping is done and I've got nothing else to focus on ;)

I've been doing a lot of cardio and low-weight high-rep workouts lately. Trying to make sure I stay this size and fit in my suit next season! As for the bike, it's about as good-to-go as a 1.5 year old Triumph can be

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
OH I completely understand. I'm sure if you could go back to the OLD OLD forum you'd find posts from me asking about the 2003 and 2004 and 2005 schedules and when they're coming out.

Use this time to focus on family and the other things in your life that make going to the track possible. If you have kids, I heard there's a REALLY good new movie that came out yesterday I bet they'd like to see. ;-)
It's this time that helps us all find balance in our lives between work, track and family.

Another idea.

Get a dirt bike and go find some trails. It's not the track, but it's a place to be on two wheels and keep your skills sharp and develop new skills. Get used to the rear breaking loose so when it happens on the track,
it won't spook you so much...you'll just stay on the gas and throttle through it.

It's been pretty mild so far this winter in Maryland, so my 5 year old and I have had some time to wreck my back yard lawn with our dirt bikes on occasion here and there this Fall.
I'm kind of thinking about a trip out to Hatfield and McCoy to do some trails with him if this mild weather continues.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Haha, we're all trying to stay at our "track weight" so our suits fit in the spring. It's hard with all the goodies around the holidays! It's a great motivator to not outgrow an expensive custom suit, that's for damned sure! :p

JakeSizzle

I grew up on dirt so I enjoy the back end breaking loose! Plenty of scars and potentially-broken-bones-that-i-never-went-to-the-doctor-for from my childhood. I need to snag the XR100 from my dads place and find some trails nearby. Central MD is difficult though. So much development and farm land. You gotta know someone to ride!

My family is all local so I see them plenty throughout the year, but yes, I'm definitely trying to get some extra family time in with my military sister being back in town. You all take care and I'll see you out there in 2016 :rofl:

tdelegram

Control Rider
D, Let me know for sure if your doing Hatfield, once deer season wraps its time to focus on the dirty bikes, thinking about getting a set of trellborgs for my 450 (i'll let you guess on the brand) so I can ride on ice/snow/frozen ground.