2019 Panigale V4

dylansmall

Hi my name is Dylan. Up for sale is my 2019 Panigale V4.

6,329 miles. Clean Title in hand. Located 30 minutes north of Pittsburgh. Will be @ PittRace 6/15

$15,000

This one's tough! I traded my Tuono V4 in for this monster at Aces Motorsports in 2022 after having a kiddo and wanting to commit to track riding. After a good handful of all day sessions on this bike I'm realizing I'd benefit from moving to something smaller. Will consider trades towards a track prepped super sport class bike and maybe an RS660.

I have original breadbox muffler w/servo, levers, mirrors, windscreen, passenger seat and rear fender.

All maintenance performed on time or early with Aces Motorsports in Fort Collins, Imperial Sportbikes of Denver and Mosites Motorsports here in Pittsburgh. Bike just finished its full 7,500 miles service this week (6/10) @ Mosites with a clean bill of health. Valve cover gaskets were just replaced this Spring with Mosites as well. Clutch lever and same side mode selector and muffler cover do have some light rash (pics below) from a slow low side back in 2022. Brake pads are Ferodo track oriented pads with 2 days on them. Fresh Rosso Corso 4's are on the bike but they'll have one day on them as of 6/16.

Austin Racing exhaust
Woodcraft rear sets (GP shift)
NRC tail tidy and front flush mount turn signals
Brentune (handheld included)
TWM GP levers
Amotopart V4S full fairings
Puig case covers
Carbon fiber front fender and frame covers
Battery tender lead

Thank you for looking.

dylansmall

pictures here, add the https://

docs.google.com/document/d/1RiJxcoF_n6rM7e5x4oyS6W1F5A7h1VRkrfe0J7B5Jt4/edit?usp=sharing

dylansmall

Will be at PittRace 7/6. I usually pit closer to the Kart track and drive a dark grey Outback. Lowering asking to $14,000. Happy to answer any questions or upload more photos to the link.