2024 Schedule

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I was literally going to ask same Q this morning since YCRS posted their 2024 schedule and they have an NCBike Grad class in April 29-30 and I'm "wishin and hopin" (as Dusty Springfield sang it) that it lines up with a N2TD track event :)

That will be an n2 weekend.

Also, this was asked ~2 weeks ago on fb and Chip said ~thanksgiving.

Laszlo

as a part of the upcoming year's schedule, any chance we could do also like gymkhana light? e.g., if a track has a kart track, use part of that or the entire track for an event. E.g.:
. I expect that N2 would be charged for that by the track, so could perhaps do as a sign up in advance event (so that the payment is secured).

Laszlo

I thought perhaps that's what was going on yesterday w/ the website being down. Signing up now for at least April and then some other ones to complement my NJMP schedule (that track is 45 minutes from me so hard to not balance that with others). Excited!! :D

Laszlo

I thought perhaps that's what was going on yesterday w/ the website being down. Signing up now for at least April and then some other ones to complement my NJMP schedule (that track is 45 minutes from me so hard to not balance that with others). Excited!! :D
Sadly for me, it looks like YCRS having its Grad at NCBike on 4/29-30 but N2 has a staff only training event on 4/27-28...bummer for non-staff (but good for staff!). Would loved to have done a track day or two before or after the YCRS grad class. October of 2024 works out that way nicely: two days of N2 track days then two days of grad YCRS.

Axis

Sadly for me, it looks like YCRS having its Grad at NCBike on 4/29-30 but N2 has a staff only training event on 4/27-28...bummer for non-staff (but good for staff!). Would loved to have done a track day or two before or after the YCRS grad class. October of 2024 works out that way nicely: two days of N2 track days then two days of grad YCRS.
I was thinking the same thing. Would have been a nice long weekend.

Axis

The 6 day package gives you a basic membership and 6 track days. Thats about $190 a track day. Last year the days I attended were either 165 or 175 which was NC and CMP. Are some tracks much more expensive or am I confused?

Thanks, brother!

I’ve been blessed with a pretty adventurous life (not the glamorous kind) up to this current chapter and I’m supremely grateful to still be on the sunny side of dirt.

YCRS and becoming a 3C were completely new challenges that I never had time to pursue in my previous life so I welcomed the invitation and enjoyed it.

With the release of N2’s 2024 schedule, I’m motivated for the opportunity to honor YCRS’ expectations and put my responsibilities into practice. I very much hope to provide N2 an exponential (but sustainable) increase in their training throughput.

Looking forward to seeing you at N2 and YCRS events in 2024!

Laszlo

Thanks, brother!

I’ve been blessed with a pretty adventurous life (not the glamorous kind) up to this current chapter and I’m supremely grateful to still be on the sunny side of dirt.

YCRS and becoming a 3C were completely new challenges that I never had time to pursue in my previous life so I welcomed the invitation and enjoyed it.

With the release of N2’s 2024 schedule, I’m motivated for the opportunity to honor YCRS’ expectations and put my responsibilities into practice. I very much hope to provide N2 an exponential (but sustainable) increase in their training throughput.

Looking forward to seeing you at N2 and YCRS events in 2024!
This entire experience and response sounds like exactly what (little) I know of you! Awesome all around and lovely to read.
Will def hope to see you too at N2 and YCRS events. Owing to my wife and I assisting two family members w/ cancer issues, I am not traveling a lot likely next year so will likely do YCRS Grad in April, then a ton of events at NJMP which is about 45 minutes from me, and Pitt which is 6h away but is a good track I can likely swing; so I'm looking at 2024 as a building year (much as I would if I was still fencing or training fencers).
have a safe, relaxing, and good Thanks giving pal!

virtualsolitude

Musician, physician but mostly fond of fishin'.
It is a long standing joke in the track day community. We all want to get out riding again...yesterday.

If my giant track day spreadsheet serves me, it has always been 12/1 to 1/30, depending on when the agreements are signed with the tracks. Still, there can be changes throughout the year for a host of reasons. Most of the schedule is set pretty early though.

Does this include the WERA endurance racing dates as well?

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It has been more or less said that the endurance schedule is what it looks like it would be, all that is missing is the big announcement.