209 gpa's on the street?

robfromga

Ever run them on the street? I've got a set on now and have a short ride planned for tomorrow. They have 2 days on them and have 1-2 left in them, but I don't want to jack them up...also don't feel like swapping them. Any one with a opinon? Cold pressure?

TIA

dammyneckhurts

Ya we run em on the street all the time. 27 rear, 29 front.....dont want to go too low on the rear incase you hit a pothole. The only concern we ever had was rain during a street ride....not many sipes on the 209.

Pascal

Chances are the tires will never come up to temperature - i.e. reduced grip. ride as you should on the street (carefully) :)

robfromga

Thanks for the info guys! I never went out today....dam trackdays this year have spoiled me and the street pretty much sucks. I went for a MTB ride instead. I've got several sets of powers that I'll swap out to and save them for the next trackday...whenever that will be :(

7-FITTY

pascal;93088 wrote: chances are the tires will never come up to temperature - i.e. Reduced grip. Ride as you should on the street (carefully) :)+1
cyclerant;93340 wrote:
street ride why would anyone ever do that?
+2