23 days left!!!!!

Burnall4

Road Atlanta scares the poopy out of me in a car, I can only imagine what its going to be like on a Bike :wow:

I will be finding that one out this season :saythat:

626suzuki

It's going to be my first time at RA and my first with nesba. Dude the wait is killing me. I just keep wondering how fast I can get down the back straight. It will also be me first time on power race tires.:D

steph1000

626suzuki;41997 wrote: It's going to be my first time at RA and my first with nesba. Dude the wait is killing me. I just keep wondering how fast I can get down the back straight. It will also be me first time on power race tires.:D
same here,1st time there and on power race as well....for the back straight i will be using the same braking markers as roger lee hayden's onboard video"thats what my buddy told me to do":dunno:

steph1000

Burnall4;41969 wrote: Road Atlanta scares the poopy out of me in a car, I can only imagine what its going to be like on a Bike :wow:

I will be finding that one out this season :saythat:
good luck then:second:

vanelli56

I just hope that I get my bike back together in one piece on time.... 23 days seems like a while....
But between work, night school, 2nd job which require weekend travel.... and the fact that the bike is completely stipped down going thru a major conversion towards a track only bike... and only half the pieces are in..... AND I am waiting on a new oil pan to change that also.... I am starting to sweat a little bit.
GOD I LOVE THIS!!!!! I almost thrive on the excitement of trying to make things work out!

WOOT!!!!!!

Rick Johnson

626suzuki;41997 wrote: It's going to be my first time at RA and my first with nesba. Dude the wait is killing me. I just keep wondering how fast I can get down the back straight. It will also be me first time on power race tires.:D
Last time I was there I hit right around 180mph on a 1000 and around 165
on a 600 but had it geared too low so I probally could of gone alittle faster
on the 600.If you got the balls you could hold it wide open going thru the
kink on the back straight.Have fun!

steph1000

dunno why you wouldnt keep it pinned...by the looks of all the videos the lean angle is not that bad and dont think you could ditch the bike there...might change my mind when i get to that kink