$230 in N2 credits

dsmitty37

I have $230 in N2 credit so the 15% transfer rule means the buyer would end up with $195.50 in credit. I would like to get $150. PM me if interested.

dsmitty37

What group do you ride in? And would these be good for the little tally days in october?

Buying credits and using them is almost like having store credit. So you could buy my credits and use them towards the days in October you want to do at your skill group (novice, intermediate, advanced)

mikeurtno

Buying credits and using them is almost like having store credit. So you could buy my credits and use them towards the days in October you want to do at your skill group (novice, intermediate, advanced)
Oh ok. I thought I read somewhere that the person transferring had to be in the same class as the person buying.

dsmitty37

Th
Oh ok. I thought I read somewhere that the person transferring had to be in the same class as the person buying.
That would be if I had a day I was selling....say I was as going next Monday to track xyz and I ride intermediate....if you wanted to buy my intermediate spot because the group was sold out we could do that

mikeurtno

I also read somewhere that you could only pay for half the cost of the even with credits. Was that only for old nesba credits? Are these old Nesba credits? I wish there was more information available on this stuff.

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
I won't get into the business aspect of the rules, but am simply trying to clarify the usage of credits. I'll leave the business stuff to one of the officers.

When checking out, you can use at most 50% of NESBA credits when paying for an event and 100% of NESBA credits to cover the cost of a membership. You can use 100% of N2 credits for purchasing an event or membership. If you have both NESBA and N2 credits, NESBA credits will be applied first and N2 credits can be used to pay for any remaining amounts. I hope this helps clarify things.

Thanks

mikeurtno

Awesome thanks to the both you for the help and info. If these are N2 credits and not old nesba credits I am very interested. Would I pay you directly dsmitty37?

dsmitty37

Awesome thanks to the both you for the help and info. If these are N2 credits and not old nesba credits I am very interested. Would I pay you directly dsmitty37?
They are N2 credits. I booked a day at BeaveRun (Pitt Race) and my bike was promised to be put together and it wasn't so I got a refund of the day. Refunds are issued in credits so that is how I got the credits. Yes we would work out payment arrangements. Just shoot me a private message and we can work it out