$250 - Sport bike hauler (Fits 2 receiver)...can deliver to VIR!

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Honestly, I'm not sure of the brand - this came with the last 636 I bought. The guy used it a handful of times (For the 636 I bought off him) without a problem. I just have no need for it, having an enclosed trailer. The center receiver part is welded to the frame for extra rigidity. It has brake lights wired on the rear, and the yellow ones right next to them are running lights. The ramp hides neatly under the channel where the bike sits in. The eyelets on the rearward facing part are adjustable, so you can extend them out to however you need to strap your bike down. The wheel chock is also adjustable, for different wheelbase lengths.

I will be going to VIR this weekend (Heading up Saturday afternoon, riding Sun/Mon). If you would like to, I can bring it with me.

$250, come and get it! :)

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Mike (Above) was the first to respond, so he's got first dibs. However, if he doesn't want it, I'll have it with me this weekend at VIR! I'll be arriving Saturday afternoon, riding Sunday/Monday. Swing by my set up any time and check it out if you're interested.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Still got this - going to be at CMP on September 2nd. Will probably bring it with me (It's still loaded in the trailer)