$350 in credits for 300

codered636

I'm a mid west member so there is no 15% fee currently. and I believe the 365 day expiration date is also waived.

Per Nesba's post in the MW forum:

Policy adjusted for MW members:

1) Memberships are non-refundable, non-transferrable, and expire 365 days from date of activation. Pro-rated refund for Elite members and anyone who has recently purchased a $25 membership.
2) No refunds are issued for NESBA account credits.- MW member is able to sell any and all credits without surcharge.
3) Credits issued after 1/1/2011 are subject to a 15% surcharge if transferred to another member and will expire after 365 days from the date of issue. For example, if a member has $50 credits in account, the member can transfer a maximum of $42.50 with $7.50 forfeited to transfer surcharge. **See event cancellation policy for exceptions.- This policy has been waived

Otherwise the expiration date is 08/27/12. But again, I believe its been waived per above.

-code

Kruizen

Control Rider
I'd be interested if that is the case, and I can use them at any track, I'd like to call the office tomorrow to confirm, can u pm me your member number.