'04 cbr 1000rr

fossilfuel

SOLD SOLD SOLDThis is a 2004 CBR1000RR almost all miles are track days with three race events on it, the Pirelli Sprint Series and GNF this year. The bike has been well maintained with oil changes every other track day using Motul semi synthetic. Yes, the bike has been low sided but never highsided or tumbled. Everything that is listed below can be installed on a 05' 06' 07 CBR1000RR. I installed the '07 rear wishbone to incorporate the Ohlins rear shock for either bike. The bike has been dyno'd and set up for increased mid range torque. If you are 190 lbs this bike is set up for you. The Ohlins suspension is dialed in.

The bike has the following starting at the front:
Galfer oversized wave rotors
Carboline brake lines
Brembo master cylinder
Marchesini Forged Aluminum Wheels
Sealed Ceramic Bearings
Ohlins Road and Track forks - 25mm
Ohlins Rear Shock w/ hydraulic preload adjuster
Vortex clip ons
BMC Race Air Filters
HRC quick turn throttle
Dyna Jet power commander
Dyna Jet Ignition Module
Dyna Jet Quick Shifter
STM Slipper Clutch
CRG clutch lever
Gilles rear sets
Akropovic Titanium Exhaust full system
Shark Skins race body work
Vortex 520 sprockets - A nice selection for changes in gearing but is pretty much set up for Barber, Jennings, VIR type tracks.
D.I.D Chain
Drilled out for safety wire WERA specs

$5,500.00 FIRM
There is video of the bike on Vimeo.com NESBA A 11-08-09 Barber

fossilfuel

This bike is no longer for sale....took it to Jennings GP Sunday for one last track day of the year and was having a blast when the engine started sounding throaty kinda like a yamaha big bang motor. Something is wrong. I am glad I took it out and this happened to me and not someone else. I might re-list it once I go through the motor.