'06/'07 GSXR 600 750 Race Bodywork w/nice paint

D-Swens

Full Set of Hotbodies Race Bodywork for 2006 and 2007 GSXR 600 and 750
(Includes Race Upper, Race Lower, SS Tail, Fender)

Bodydwork has never been crashed or damaged, and is in pretty nice shape. It has a really nice paint job, in OEM Suzuki Blue Pearl and white pear. Paint was factory team quality when new, now it is just a little used.
Overall in nice shape, just the usual chips behind the front wheel, on bellypan, and undertail and all that ect. In good shape for used bodywork, but it has been ridden for a season. There are a few stress cracks behind where the seat goes, and around the frame slider holes on one side, and a few other places, like under the nose, and bellypan ect if you look. Just the typical hairline stress cracks that happen when you take bodywork on and off and "stress" over and over. The tail was once a Superbike tail, and the seat pan was cut out to accomodate the OEM seat, but it looks clean when mounted, no probs there.

I actually REALLY like the paint and style, but I'm itching to do something completely custom for myself, and I've got more than a few sets of bodywork lying around :D

$449 Firm

Shipping will be around $60 - $70 if you are within a few states of VA, and $70 - $80 if you are a few more states away, and $90 - $100 if you are out towards Cali ect.

[/IMG]

TLRSKUNK

If I didn't want you to do a Florescent orange paint job for me I'd be all over this. will be hitting you up this fall to discuss.

D-Swens

TLRSKUNK;286473 wrote: If I didn't want you to do a Florescent orange paint job for me I'd be all over this. will be hitting you up this fall to discuss.

Well damn, tough problems... lets get one or the other going so you can look like a pimp:D

D-Swens

BUMP DAY!

Just an FYI because a lot of people are asking ...this comes with EVERYTHING you need to mount up and go. I will even include the double-bubble windscreen and D-Zus fasteners ...it doesn't get any better than that:D

boostede36

I have an identical paint job on my 06 gsxr 600. I'm curious to who did the paint bc my bike is an exact replica of this set.