'06/'07 GSXR 600/750 Race Bodywork

D-Swens

'06/'07 GSXR 600/750 Race Bodywork
This is a full set of fiberglass race fairings for a 2006 - 2007 GSXR 600/750. Includes Upper, Lower, SuperSport Tail, and all D-Zus Fasteners. I've got some other stuff (gas tanks, covers, fenders, winshields ect) that I can work out a deal for a few more bucks if you want.
I think the brand is Cheetah, but all logos had been painted over. The bodywork does fit well though, and I'm picky.

This set was on the bike for about a full season, never down or damaged in any way. It was professionally painted gloss black, and was actually partially covered in trackwraps vinyl. When I removed the trackwraps it pulled about half of the paint off with it, so I had to refinish it.

I cleaned everything up, and did a very thorough prep job for great adhesion down the road. All parts were stripped of any flake-able paint, and sanded as smooth as possible. There were still some little imperfections and tiny tire/rock pepper marks and a few spider cracks, but I didn't want to add any body fill or anything, so I just sanded them as smooth as possible. Any weak points and stress sections on the parts were re-enforced with a more structural thin fiberglass backing.

The paint job is high-gloss black all over. It is definitely a professional job, but not neccessarily the most perfect thing that ever left the shop. Halos from some of the tiny rock chips and surface imperfections can still be seen underneathe when you look at the stuff from the right angle in the right light ect. I think its a great paint job for the money, but its just really not perfect...maybe a 7 out of 10. The pics tell the tale.

Asking $350 for the set.

D-Swens

Also, if somebody is interested, being as though this is what I do for a living, I can add/change the paint scheme to something else if you want for a few bucks more.

D-Swens

Thanks gixxercurt...Yes this set is SOLD.

Yeah sorry these were listed on a few forums and I just didn't get to posting up here in time. There was a ton of interest, so I honestly just ended up giving the set to the first person who sent a message/money, that was the only way to be fair, and I don't want anyone to feel slighted.