'06/'07 GSXR 600 + 750 Race Fairings II

D-Swens

'06/'07 GSXR 600 + 750 Hotbodies Race fairings. (Includes Upper, Lower, SBK tail w seat pad, all D-Zus fasteners and windscreen)

This is the second set off Hollywood's bikes. The only reason it is being sold is because he is getting a fresh paint scheme for the new season.
Everything is in overall good shape, and ready to bolt up and race. There are a few minor bumps and bruises (rock/tire chips on the leading edges, scratches, and a few clearcoat chips from switching sponsor stickers around) here and there from a full season of riding, but nothing of any serious consequence.

Full Professional paint job done in my shop at the begging of last season. This stuff is used and u can tell because its not perfect, but with a new sticker package it will look pretty damn clean/professional again, ready for an AMA grid. This set has never been down, but the tail section was hit by a flying human being at speed one time, and did suffer a few cracks. The cracks were all on the outside and did not go through, but I have professionally re-inforced everything from the inside so it is stronger than every, it is just not quite as pretty. I have touched up the paint a little since I took the pics, but I wanted to show everything before touch up so you could see any and all imperfections perfectly...

Asking $375 + Shipping

Located in Richmond, VA if you wanna pick-up