'06/'07 R6 NEW Sharkskinz Superbike Race Bodywork w/OEM Replica Paint

D-Swens

2006 + 2007 Yamaha R6 Sharkskinz Race Bodywork w/Brand New OEM replica paint scheme. These are the Superbike fairings (some of the OEM lines and vents smoothed out for aerodynamics, which looks really slick)

This set is Brand New and has never been mounted up on a bike. This was a demo set that I had on display in office at my paint shop for the past month. The paint work is professional quality, and every bit as nice or better than what the factory Yamaha teams had on their bikes. The white/silver OEM graphics are the Yamaha decals as from the factory, everything else is painted and under 5 coats of high-gloss clear. The white number plate on the front goes painted across the windshield, and is WERA/CCS/ASRA/AMA legal along with the tail number plates. I can easily and cleanly change the plates to yellow for any novice racers who are interested. This is the OEM scheme that Josh Herrin rocked, so the first pic is just a reference of the bike all together, but not this actual set. I changed the front plate to make it legal/current, and can add the bellypan stickers for anyone that wants/needs them.

The set includes the SBK Upper, Bellypan, SBK Tail, Undertail/Draftshield, Windshield, D-Zus fasteners + back-plates for upper/lower (installed).
Retail on this type of set-up would run well over $1500...

Asking $1100

D-Swens

Bossgobbler;79196 wrote: Still for sale? Current price?
Yes still for sale...

priced at $900...Even without all the shop time added in, I've got a lot more $$ than that tied into in this set. I'd love to be able to sell it and put out some new demo stuff, but she looks pretty on display in the office if not:D

Dave561

Control Rider
You need to dispay a set of 08 1000RR bodywork sometime. ;) Always a great looking paint job coming out of your shop