'06 gsxr600 $2650

tbs007

It went down on the right side courtesy of its previous owner, going faster than he could handle on the exit ramp.
6045 miles
Missing right mirror glass
I have the right side tailpiece but a tab is broken - zip tie it on for trackdays.
Forks are straight. NO frame damage of any kind. Rides perfectly normal. No dents on tank but a few scratches. Right fairing rashed but intact.
The Leo Vince slip-on is slightly dented & scraped but secure and functioning.
All brakes are intact. Charging system works as it should but it needs a battery.
No fluid leaks of any kind. Runs & drives just fine.
The missing front brake lever will be replaced before sale.
It's dirty. More pics available upon request.
Comes with MA Salvage Title
Located in south Jersey, 35 minutes east of Philly.

I bought this as a backup to my R6 trackbike but I'm so busy with work & family I'll be lucky to get a couple of trackdays this season.
_D4N3423.jpg

rorr183

you bought it from insurance auction? have you rode it on track? pm me later and we'll talk, i'll give you my number

tbs007

Hi. I bought it from the impound lot while looking for another project. I have not had it on the track. It was a streetbike dropped by its previous owner. I have an r6 I used for trackdays from 06-09 then got too busy with work and kids. Im trying to get back. PM sent.
Thanks.

tbs007

I put it on craigslist for 3200 just to excite the squids.
I get "so will you take 2800? Alright i'll hit you back in like a hour."
I guess he didn't have that either. :)

I also have an 05 Fjr and a 2001 ktm 520exc street legal dualsport I will probably list next.

tbs007

Hi.
That gsxr is long gone but I do have a '94 cbr600F2 with only 6800 miles on it that is very clean and would make a great starter. I also have a line on a near mint '99 Katana 600 that only has about 2500 miles on it. Bikes like these typically sell for around $2k if either interest you. The cbr is black, purple, and red. The Katana is red.
Cheers.