'94 PW80 and '92 XR80

PJZOCC624

I've got 2 little dirtbikes that'd make great pit bikes or kids bikes.

1994 Yamaha PW80
New top end (piston, rings, gaskets, cylinder honed)
New air filter
New throttle housing and grips
Spare kill switch (new)

Bike is in overall decent shape. I gave it a once-over, greased the bits, cleaned the carb, and it's running good. It's a 3-speed auto (no clutch), with fresh oil. Plastics are okay, no major cracks or chunks missing. The seat has two small tears in it. These tears may affect overall aerodynamics, but do not affect the bike's ability to annoy the neighbors at 1am. There is some rusty spots on rims, swingarm, handlebars. It's all surface stuff and about what I'd expect from a 17 year old bike in Syracuse. Everythings moves free and clean. It's a fun little bike! It hauls me and my 3yr old around the neighborhood with ease!

$400

IMAG0814.jpg

IMAG0813.jpg

1992 Honda XR80
5-speed clutch, 4 stroke
Just picked this one up for what I thought would be for the wife for a learner bike. I apparently misjudged my spouse.
It fires up first or second kick. Shifts good and it's a friggin' RIOT running around the yard and 'hood on this thing! It leaks a little bit of oil from the gear shifter (seal needs to be replaced), but doesn't affect anything... Unless, of course, you don't add some oil from time to time, then you might have some issues. I've got a new-in-box set of brake pads for the front brake. I haven't installed them yet, but I kinda like riding with no brakes. (I'll try to install prior to sale, but if this sells quick, I will give the pads to the buyer)

$600

IMAG0810.jpg

IMAG0809.jpg

Bikes are located in Syracuse, NY. Buyer responsible for pickup or shipping, but if you live in Syracuse, I'll help you out.

Thanks for looking!

PJZOCC624

borislav;222558 wrote: Is it XR50 or XR80?
In starting tread it says XR80,send me some more pictures of both to jocici@comcast.net
Thanks,
Bo
Both bikes for sale are 80s... What I meant was I'm looking to get a 50 for my son once these sell. Sorry for the confusion! :eek:

I'll get some more pics tonight after work. Thanks for looking!

borislav

Control Rider
PJZOCC624;222559 wrote: Both bikes for sale are 80s... What I meant was I'm looking to get a 50 for my son once these sell. Sorry for the confusion! :eek:

I'll get some more pics tonight after work. Thanks for looking!
Well we are in same boat i'm looking for 50 to for my son!
Thanks for response

pickpocket293

Holy shit, that PW80 is my childhood! Bump for nostalgia! I rode that thing every summer for 4 years with almost no maintenance aside from gas and oil. These things are BULLETPROOF.

EDIT: Mine had no maintenance done to it, not the OP's.