411 on the star/pridmore school

ridelater

Has anybody here done the school. What do they go over, though on the lessons, instructor etc... doing the nesba TD Tuesday the 13 and saw that the school was the next day so I'm thinking about it. I'm in A group and been doing this now for 10+ plus years but have been stuck at the same lap times for years and was thinking it might help. But if its basic bullshit that is taught then its just wasting money. Would love some input.

Dylan Code

Getting another set of experienced eyes on you can help get you out of a rut. I coach for another school but would recommend going to this school (or any other reputable one). Make your goals known to whoever is in charge at the beginning of the day so they can respond appropriately.

dj life

Pridmore's school is a lot less structured then the CSS school. He basically teaches you things in the class and you go out with coaches and work on things at your pace... If you go and want to work on body position you need to speak to Mark Gallardo... If you want to work on lines you can grab any one of the coaches and they will definitely help you... Be proactive in grabbing one!