$42 for 25 Credit Sale!

some guy #2

This is going to cause some confusion so to clear it up:

NESBA is waiving the credit transfer fee so my $50 credit is worth $50. Price updated above ($35 + PP).

stkr

It's still very early in the season. I wouldn't see the need discount the credits at all.

People in the southeast are gonna need all the credits they can get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teh_K

stkr;228463 wrote: People in the southeast are gonna need all the credits they can get.
:confused:

Is there a short supply of Nesba credits? Last I knew, one could buy them straight from Nesba at anytime, and get 15% additional credits for free. I would expect any person re-selling credits to at least match that discount, especially since the re-sold credits no longer get their expiration date reset.

That said, to the OP: If the current sale falls thru, I'll take 'em :D

denbsteph

Teh_K: MidWest NESBA folded yesterday, thus the rapid selling of credits. Terrible thing that happened to the MW

some guy #2

Teh_K;228475 wrote: :confused:

Is there a short supply of Nesba credits? Last I knew, one could buy them straight from Nesba at anytime, and get 15% additional credits for free. I would expect any person re-selling credits to at least match that discount, especially since the re-sold credits no longer get their expiration date reset.

That said, to the OP: If the current sale falls thru, I'll take 'em :D

You only get the discount if you buy $500 at a time. Honestly anytime someone discounts below that is losing money but we take it anyway.

First person to pay gets the credits :) PM for details.

JohnS

some guy #2;228490 wrote: You only get the discount if you buy $500 at a time. Honestly anytime someone discounts below that is losing money but we take it anyway.

First person to pay gets the credits :) PM for details.
I would PM Vinny, I sold him mine last month, he is a good guy and has a post looking to buy credits.

John