4th Annual Tacos at the BEAVE! 2012

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
PENDING XRAY's on the 17th. We are looking at heading to the Beave April 28-29. So, why not have the FOURTH ANNUAL TACOS AT THE BEAVE!!!!!!

Haven't been on the track in nearly a year, so might sign up for the novice group :p

Anyways, let me know if anyone is interested and if so, what you are interested in contributing.

We typically provide the beef and chicken.

fitz

Hope your X-rays go well.

Hmmm what goes good with tacos? :notsure:

I'd bring some deserts but the cookie man might be there anyway.

A taco is kind of like a complete meal in itself.

lemondrop

I will post a more detailed list next week. Follow up is on Tuesday. tortillas, taco shells, dips, salsa, cheese...ya know...schtuff like that.

Last year Cookie man was very tricky and was able to slow me down on Sunday by the amount of delicious treats he dropped off on Saturday. Think i gained nearly 8 pounds from sweets

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
lemondrop;237974 wrote:
Last year Cookie man was very tricky and was able to slow me down on Sunday by the amount of delicious treats he dropped off on Saturday. Think i gained nearly 8 pounds from sweets
Amen to that. By the end of the season, after indulging on those baked delights, my leathers are starting to get tight. :doh:

fitz

HondaGalToo;237975 wrote: Amen to that. By the end of the season, after indulging on those baked delights, my leathers are starting to get tight. :doh:
Starting? :saythat: :D

R1Baby

Control Rider
Well, I won't be there for that one. Been training for a 65 mile bike ride and have family coming in that weekend. Crap no fish taco's!

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
lemondrop;237974 wrote: Last year Cookie man was very tricky and was able to slow me down on Sunday by the amount of delicious treats he dropped off on Saturday. Think i gained nearly 8 pounds from sweets
That's his evil master plan to become the fastest rider in Nesba!!!

lemondrop

Well...MD said "well, I think your foot is the least of your worries if you crash"

So, I took that as a yes, you can ride.

Taco-polooza 2012! is on!

tittys04

lemondrop;238648 wrote: Well...MD said "well, I think your foot is the least of your worries if you crash"

So, I took that as a yes, you can ride.

Taco-polooza 2012! is on!
Oh, so he's aware of your mental status, too? He sounds like a well-informed MD. :D

tittys04

lemondrop;238792 wrote: you makin the trip sweet tits?
nah, for the first time, I am missing the annual taco bar. I can't make it work this year, but we will be there next year. I'm not happy about it.

lemondrop

boo!

Well actually, I dont need you there taunting poor ole lemondrop. She is fragile in her old age.

tittys04

lemondrop;238912 wrote: boo!

Well actually, I dont need you there taunting poor ole lemondrop. She is fragile in her old age.
I know, I'm bummed I'm missing it. I'm thinking about hitting up NOLA in October, think about it....

Oh, and with the luck you have been having lately, I'd hate for you to crash "trying to pass" me again, so it's probably best that I'm not going :p

lemondrop

Trying? I was in the midst of doing a fly by when you threw your foot out into my brake lever

tittys04

lemondrop;239007 wrote: Trying? I was in the midst of doing a fly by when you threw your foot out into my brake lever
Trying.... as in attempted but did not succeed.

... and prove it :D