5/20/17 Pitt Race Pot Luck Dinner

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Hey Folks!!! It's that time of year again the festivities at Pitt Race are about to begin!! I figured that since this is our first event of the year here and to celebrate the new pavement on the north course we should have a little pot luck dinner! I will be bringing my smoker and doing up a bunch of chicken and of course the now famous Syracuse Salt Potatoes! So, who's in!?!?

mpusch

Micah
Was patiently waiting for the first Pittrace roll call...

All the way in for both days! Probably bring the usual Oreos and such.

TBelf

The people who attend at PittRace are always fantastic, so I'll find something good to bring to the table.

Motofun352

Control Rider
Damn, Damn, Damn! Got the word from SWMBO that I have to skip the May outing...see youse guys in June. Have fun, keep safe and let inquiring minds know how the new pavement is. Bummed out:mad:

raineman021

Eric Raine
I'm in for both days & plan to bring items for the pot luck, of course. I will grab a bunch of drinks and snacks (chips, pretzels, etc.). Last time around I got iced tea and a variety of sodas (aka "pop" - let's not start that debate, haha)

If I plan to get to the track earlier on Friday evening, I can help set up the air fence. Will there be a different thread for that, or does anyone have details on it in case extra hands are needed to help get it set up? Thanks!

gcally

Greg Callahan #11
Hey Folks!!! It's that time of year again the festivities at Pitt Race are about to begin!! I figured that since this is our first event of the year here and to celebrate the new pavement on the north course we should have a little pot luck dinner! I will be bringing my smoker and doing up a bunch of chicken and of course the now famous Syracuse Salt Potatoes! So, who's in!?!?

What kind of smoker do you use? I upgraded to a XL Big Green Egg this year and love it.
To bad I wont be around for this month. I could have smoked up some pork.
I will defiantly be in for June.

Attachments

• egg3.jpg
    egg3.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 29
  • egg1.jpg
    egg1.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 29
  • egg2.jpg
    egg2.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 27

r6blondie

Staff member
Control Rider
What kind of smoker do you use? I upgraded to a XL Big Green Egg this year and love it.
To bad I wont be around for this month. I could have smoked up some pork.
I will defiantly be in for June.
You could always make it, and I'll pick it up. Can't guarantee it will make it to the track though :D

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk