50 mm, 3 riser clip ons, black, sweeeet

motogypsy

Used 3" riser clip ons, Apex MFG, will fit most modern sportbikes, with 50 mm diameter forks,
turn your sportbike into a comfortable, sport tourer, or give it that streetfighter look,

..these clip ons will work on most modern sportbikes, with inverted forks....If you are not sure if they will work for your bike, check online, or send me an email with the year and model of your bike, and I will check on my list.
...these sell for over two hundred dollars for this same setup up new, get mine for a fraction of the price..
.parts were used for a short time, you can see from the pics there is a few spots that show sign of use,
PLEASE LOOK CLOSELY AT THE PICS
..excellent condition, no issues, no problems

here is a description from the manufactures website,
Apex Riser Clip-ons are among the most versatile clip-on available to create optimal riding performance for all types of riding. The unique design allows for simple installation and maximum adjustability so you can spend more time riding in comfort.
The lowest clamp position height is at 1” rise; from there the clamp can be adjusted on the 4” post at any of the higher positions. Some bike models require extended lines/cables in order to achieve the full potential rise.

Machined from 6061 billet aircraft aluminum makes these clip-ons ultra-light and strong for optimal performance.

The bar has a fixed 9° billet angle machined in the end with 8 radial adjustable positions to ensure your perfect custom fit and fine-tuning.

Fasteners are stainless steel. All pieces are anodized black with plastic inserts in the end of the bar. Bars are hollow, with no threads at the end of the bar and no pre-drilled holes.

Clip-ons are universal; there is no left or right side. Product ships pre-assembled.

$150 shipped,

I can send pics to your email address,

here is a link to the manufactures website,

http://www.apexmfg.com/3-inch-apex-riser-clip-on

thanx for looking,

duane
734-717-5478
motogypsyracing@yahoo.com