5x10 Open Trailer For Sale

JGardy_781

--- Update: SOLD ---

Bought a 8.5x20 enclosed, so the 5x10 must go. Detail as follows:

Single owner - I bought it new in the spring of 2004, I've used it to go to trackdays ever since. A pretty basic open trailer, with wood decking and a metal mesh ramp gate. Max gross weight is 2,990 lbs with no brakes on the axle.

The load floor is drilled for 3 pitbull chocks (I would either carry one bike in a center position, or two bikes in outboard positions) and 2 pit bull strapless restraint plates. None of the mounting hardware, chocks, etc. are included - they're all in the new trailer. Trailer also has D-rings mounted around the perimeter of the load floor to tie down bikes and other stuff. It has decent-size 14" tires; the two mounted on the axle are showing their age, but are in reasonable shape, the tongue mounted spare is essentially new and has never been mounted on the load axle.

Trailer's in generally good shape - minor surface rust appropriate for its age in places, and the decking certainly looks its age, but everything's fully functional. Had the hubs apart last spring to replace the bearings and races, but after opening them up, I didn't bother since there was no visible wear. Consequently, I have a full set of inner and outer bearings and races, as well as seals that go with the trailer.

Asking $600

Pics here.