6/2&3 PittRace - Who is going ?

npalaciom3

Weather forecast isn't looking great. Hope it will take a turn today/tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mpusch

Micah
I'm not going, so I'm exempt. But ya'll really should know better than to put too much stock in the Pittrace forecast. It's almost always calling for uh...heavy dew... and it often doesn't. The last event was originally calling for thunderstorms all weekend. Ended up being a couple wet sessions Saturday and a pretty much perfect day Sunday.

Plus this weekend it isn't even supposed to r... until Sunday night.

DirtDiva

Staff member
I'm not going, so I'm exempt. But ya'll really should know better than to put too much stock in the Pittrace forecast. It's almost always calling for uh...heavy dew... and it often doesn't. The last event was originally calling for thunderstorms all weekend. Ended up being a couple wet sessions Saturday and a pretty much perfect day Sunday.

We don't say things about the weather.. now you gone and done it!! Only reason I didn't go 2 weekends ago was that i didn't have a bike. I NEED some PR time - and borrowing a bike or not i'm GOING to ride! i do need a not slick 180 rear tho.

npalaciom3

Most race tracks, which are almost always in secluded areas (few exceptions) meet that criteria. If a relatively long tow wasn't involved in the equation, I would go without hesitation and roll the dice. But I'll probably go anyhow, I love me some Cranberry PA. And I can cheer for my Caps in Pens country Saturday night. Bill can get some ribbing.

mpusch

Micah
We don't say things about the weather.. now you gone and done it!! Only reason I didn't go 2 weekends ago was that i didn't have a bike. I NEED some PR time - and borrowing a bike or not i'm GOING to ride! i do need a not slick 180 rear tho.

I definitely understand :D

I went two weeks ago. The only unexpected part of the forecast was that they didn't predict my engine eating itself on the second session Saturday :eek:

MM99

I’m going, my son is going and “My forecast” is mostly sun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Most race tracks, which are almost always in secluded areas (few exceptions) meet that criteria. If a relatively long tow wasn't involved in the equation, I would go without hesitation and roll the dice. But I'll probably go anyhow, I love me some Cranberry PA. And I can cheer for my Caps in Pens country Saturday night. Bill can get some ribbing.

Caps? What are caps? Oh - I thought those were those chocolate buttons with sprinkles that melt in heat.

DirtDiva

Staff member
I’m going, my son is going and “My forecast” is mostly sun.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shit ya! now we're talking! I found appropriate rubber for the 600rr WHOOOOO .
Look for the crapp-tastic Gladiator toy hauler the N2 canopy and some Hondas.