6/21 A group

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Godfather;278402 wrote: Vinny,

Sicilian Racing is going to have to make a trip up to NJMP! What a nice track!
That would be awesome my Brother!! Fun time for sure!

TProc

jesse12;278426 wrote: Nice video.. I'm on the black 600 with white and black leathers..at the 4:30 mark.
Congrats on that Bump by the way..........Now update your signature.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Congrats again!! you're riding well out there. Proc beat me to it, + 1 on the signature...

erick1670

nice.... you also remine me when I used to ride my 929RR in "A" :)

yeah, I got break fade too.... this was after lunch.... that hot sun just cooked the fluid :D

Myers

Control Rider
vinny337;278328 wrote: That was me around the 27-28 mark, I was wondering what happened.
30 seconds... we went like this..
he went like that.......
I said to Hollywood... Where'd he go?
Hollywood said...
Where'd WHoooooo Gooooooo

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Ballpeen;279060 wrote: 30 seconds... we went like this..
he went like that.......
I said to Hollywood... Where'd he go?
Hollywood said...
Where'd WHoooooo Gooooooo
Now that is some funny sh%T!!:haha:

TProc

erick1670;279059 wrote: nice.... you also remine me when I used to ride my 929RR in "A" :)

yeah, I got break fade too.... this was after lunch.... that hot sun just cooked the fluid :D
Yo.........If you are the dude with the lil girls running around the pits, and the same dude I asked about bumping you to "A"

I Love your BIKE. I have been trying to convince CR Easley to convert his 2011 so I can ride it on the track.......LOL

I have a 09 Gixx 1K I ride street with but that Honda has the smoothest transmission and stock slipper I have ever felt.
And its narrower than my 750........

Love your white with HRC decals bodywork even more.

wanna trade??????? LOL jus kidding, no I am not. LOL!!!!!

Great session playing with you on this day.

TProc

vinny337;278328 wrote: That was me around the 27-28 mark, I was wondering what happened.
Hey Vin......that was me at the beginning of the track footage. Does that mean I was faster????? LOL.:haha:

erick1670

TProc;279324 wrote: Yo.........If you are the dude with the lil girls running around the pits, and the same dude I asked about bumping you to "A"

I Love your BIKE.

Love your white with HRC decals bodywork even more.

Great session playing with you on this day.
yeah, that was me.... I truly had fun with her this time around, with the 2012 forks this bike sucks, cant feel a thing. I got my self a set of 2010 forks and I rebuild them with Ohlins valves, Ohlins springs & fresh Ohlins R/T oil, rolling down the pits I felt the difference....

in my last 2 sessions I was just beat, I have to train harder in order to ride this bike properly :D

maybe next time, if am ridding well will get that bump...

want to buy it :D

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
TProc;279326 wrote: Hey Vin......that was me at the beginning of the track footage. Does that mean I was faster????? LOL.:haha:
I thought you had to sit out a session...:D

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
erick1670;279366 wrote: yeah, that was me.... I truly had fun with her this time around, with the 2012 forks this bike sucks, cant feel a thing. I got my self a set of 2010 forks and I rebuild them with Ohlins valves, Ohlins springs & fresh Ohlins R/T oil, rolling down the pits I felt the difference....

in my last 2 sessions I was just beat, I have to train harder in order to ride this bike properly :D

maybe next time, if am ridding well will get that bump...

want to buy it :D
Did you say you were going back to A?

erick1670

TProc;279733 wrote: I offered, you wouldnt accept.
yes, and I thank you for it.... it feel good when someone tells you that you ridding good...

I will accept it next time, maybe :notsure::D

mrh372

Sorry to thread jack but I'm starting to have some brake fade/ sponginess on my 929 as well. I've bleed the brakes twice now and use RBF600 and still have the issue and now have to run my lever further out so I've got the stroke. It seems worse on my one set of wheels which makes me wonder if the rotors need to be replaced. Would it be that or time for a rebuild kit?

-mike