6/21 A group

erick1670

^^

do you have stock lines or ss lines?
you may need a new MC

when I had Galfer superbike lines and RS19 MC on my 929, the bite was crazy.... in my current HO! she has a Brembo 19X18 with Spigler lines and Versha pads and this is even better. But that day, the bike was under the sun all day and after lunch I felt the brake fade. The hot Sun just boild the brake fluid.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
You may want to disassemble, clean and change the seals in your calipers. I'm not sure if this will resolve the issue but it won't hurt...

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
erick1670;279745 wrote: yes, and I thank you for it.... it feel good when someone tells you that you ridding good...

I will accept it next time, maybe :notsure::D
Quit playing E...

mrh372

erick1670;279836 wrote: ^^

do you have stock lines or ss lines?
you may need a new MC

when I had Galfer superbike lines and RS19 MC on my 929, the bite was crazy.... in my current HO! she has a Brembo 19X18 with Spigler lines and Versha pads and this is even better. But that day, the bike was under the sun all day and after lunch I felt the brake fade. The hot Sun just boild the brake fluid.
vinny337;279841 wrote:
You may want to disassemble, clean and change the seals in your calipers. I'm not sure if this will resolve the issue but it won't hurt...
Sorry, I should have specified. SS lines. Stock lines are the first thing to get switched out on any of the bikes I have owned.

I'll order some new caliper seals and give them a good cleaning. It won't be long before I'm back at Summit again. T1 sure likes to heat up the brakes...

Thanks for the tips guys.

-mike

Luggageboy

TProc;279324 wrote: Yo.........If you are the dude with the lil girls running around the pits, and the same dude I asked about bumping you to "A"

I Love your BIKE. I have been trying to convince CR Easley to convert his 2011 so I can ride it on the track.......LOL

I have a 09 Gixx 1K I ride street with but that Honda has the smoothest transmission and stock slipper I have ever felt.
And its narrower than my 750........

Love your white with HRC decals bodywork even more.

wanna trade??????? LOL jus kidding, no I am not. LOL!!!!!

Great session playing with you on this day.

Whoa, since when does honda have a stock slipper? maybe 2010+?

worldrider929

Originally Posted by Ballpeen View Post
30 seconds... we went like this..
he went like that.......
I said to Hollywood... Where'd he go?
Hollywood said...
Where'd WHoooooo Gooooooo
vinny337;279318 wrote: Now that is some funny sh%T!!:haha:
Ah the memories . . . yeah, that was funny.

worldrider929

If it's not too invasive . . . what mods have you done lately to that 929 . . . that's a heavy bike by today's standards and the exhaust note sounds completely foreign. Kudos to you for continuing to track it.

worldrider929;282302 wrote: If it's not too invasive . . . what mods have you done lately to that 929 . . . that's a heavy bike by today's standards and the exhaust note sounds completely foreign. Kudos to you for continuing to track it.
13 seasons everything been done. mods's lately none ..pistons.. cams', under cut the tranny, shifting star thingy, ohlins shock & front superbike kit, scotts damper, marvic rims, brembo master, brake lines, several front rotors, numerous clutch kits baskets etc.. attack rear sets, Arata full ti exhuast, power commander, sebi moto carbon fiber body work, only thing i never did was put a 520 kit on maybe next year..

thinking about rebuilding the from calibers.. priced it out with new pistons would be around 180-200$

I met you at VIR a couple of years ago..

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
The full Arata exhaust on a 929 sounds awesome! (I used to have one). On mine with a custom-mapped power commander, it added about 10 ponies up top, too, with no other engine mods! Too bad Arata doesn't seem to be around anymore.