6/30 - 7/1 NJMP Thunderbolt Roll Call

YOLOrider87

Signed up for both days. Anyone else going? Looks like its going to be a packed event. My buddy attempted to sign up earlier during the week and was informed it has reached max capacity than placed on waiting list. Looking to connect with a CR to get some constructive criticism and hopefully bump into I group. See everyone out there & safe travels. I'll be in a all black CBR600RR #126.

YOLOrider87

Great weekend. Thanks to CR Steve for his feedback and helping me out. Enjoyed my time out there .... Bill, Miles, Huff, Kris, Hash, Judy and any CR i forgot to mention....you guys ran a hell of a two day weekend. From registation (Wendy) to end of day I left all smiles waiting for the next go around. Love riding with n2. The heat was brutal but made for a new learning experience... first time riding in 100 degrees with full leathers :eek:

fowlplayracing

Steve
Control Rider
Glad I could help!!!
Smooth out the throttle and brakes like we talked about and let the bump come to you.
Great job in the heat, it was brutal out there!

CBRtist

It was a great weekend, and a great turnout despite the heat. Posts like this are epic and great to see. That's why we do what we do... for the passion of the sport!