6 x 12 v nose

dbakerpa

AC
Microwave
Storage
Full power with inside and outside outlets.
Window
Comes with 2 chocks
Stand racks
Fold out table and swing out computer/tv mount
The chocks come out easily to roll out carpet.
Tarp clips on outside
Will include 2 10ft POP ups and carpet for pits

4500.00 obo
Have title. Registered in NC
Pm me with email if interested and I will send pics.

dbakerpa

Still for sale.
Not getting out all together. I have a street SV and I will probably build another TD bike. I got Bumped to expert in the racing and the disparity in what I was racing and what the leaders were racing was frustrating. Not to mention I am only a fair rider. This is a little tone down and regroup. Not to mention my disabilty covers TDs but not racing.

mmmfishrighton

Control Rider
Can you send me some better pictures of the wiring and the AC unit? What type of insulation did you use? Would you be willing to meet in Durham, Greenville is almost 5 hours from me.

dbakerpa

The insulation is blown in on one side and 1/2 inch reflective insulation board everywhere else. The AC is a Brand new 8000 BTU house unit. I will try to get the wiring pics to you. The Marine door in the front is the exhaust for the AC. Inside ia a three way that attaches to a small helper exhaust fan, the AC and a power strip which the interior stuff is attached to. The rear box also plugs into the strip. I have run it all without a blown pole fuse or the power strip heating up. I run tire warmers, AC, Lights, two fans and the microvave on a regular breaker.
I will try to send more pics perhaps tomorrow if I get home before it starts to get dark.

dbakerpa

Here is a couple I had in phot bucket when I remodeled

ac2.jpg

ac1.jpg