600rr race bike

nk140

I have a 2005 cbr600rr race bike for sale. Runs great and is a championship leading bike right now, but a newborn ended my season a little early. I plan on racing my 09 zx6r next year, so I need to sell the honda to fund suspension on the zx.

Clear title
13k miles (10k miles were street miles and I have the title to prove it)
Ohlins 20mm kit in forks (set for a rider between 155 and 175 with no gear refreshed this spring at 35 motorsports)
Ohlins rear shock (set for a rider between 155 and 175 with no gear refreshed this spring at 35 motorsports)
Optimal bodywork (repaired from a low-side at Barber in my third session ever riding the bike, no crashes since)
Scorpion slip-on exhaust
Bazzaz z-fi
Woodcraft clip-ons
Vortex rearsets
Vortex fairing stay
GPR stabilizer
520 RK chain
Vortex sprockets (Front -1 and stock size) (Rear +1, +2, +3)
Steel brake lines front and rear (just changed the brake fluid with RBF600)
Vesrah RJL pads (spare half used set as well)
Fully safety wired for WERA and MotoSeries

Spares:
Rear rim with rotor and cush drive
Ducati 999 brembo master cylinder
Rear shock
Street bodywork (missing headlight and stock fairing stay)
A couple OEM front fenders
Stock rearsets
Possibly other stuff but that is off the top of my head

Price $3400 obo
Price with stock rear shock $3000 obo
Located in Bloomington, IN
Can deliver to Putnam or I am willing to meet someone reasonably close if serious

Thanks for the quick answer. Is the street body work OEM or after market? All it needs to be street worthy is: headlights, 3rd eye, mirros, signals, stay? Wiring intact?

nk140

All bodywork is OEM besides the lowers and they are aftermarket. The upper has a crack that was repaired. I have never mounted the street stuff. I bought the street stuff off a local guy because I planned on making this bike my street bike after I was done racing it. I know the new owner will need a headlight(600rr has a built in third eye), Mirrors(I may have these but not for sure), and OEM fairing stay. The signals and tail light are included with the bodywork. I do have the rear passenger seat as well. The stock wiring is still intact.