>Barber Roll call<

gixercrew

FLIP !!! you mean role in my case i already have the spare tire around my waist LMAO hey dj can my daughter participate she is a licenced ccs racer now (plus she has her own 125 )

drizkol

I'll be making the excursion from Minnesota - only riding on Saturday as I have to be back to work on Monday at 8am.. :argh:

Can't wait to see the southern hospitality!

1ghiaman

Mr.DJ;36339 wrote: Al will be there. If he doesn't ride, he can bark out commands like a gymnastics coach.
I'll be there and am going to try to ride, at least some. I have been working till midnight trying to get the 2fiddy ready & it's almost there. The old standby R6 is polished and ready to go. My 125.....not so much.

gixercrew

why doesnt nesba allow kids to ride when they have a roadracing license ??? hey Al i hope you get the 125 out at barber i dont want to be the only lil bike out there

Mr.DJ

gixercrew;36734 wrote: why doesnt nesba allow kids to ride when they have a roadracing license ??? hey Al i hope you get the 125 out at barber i dont want to be the only lil bike out there
Bro, You seemed surprised about the age thing (Riders's manual pg.5 #2)

Our insurance plan does not cover it - We've had a min for years. Nothing to do with race orgs. They assume different risk/liability.

There are TD orgs that that visit Barber and allow kids at 14. However, your daughter is too young to ride with them (even with race license).

gixercrew

i knew the age said min age 16 but i was just wondering why but you answered my question .. i know some tracks have age limits becouse it happend to elena myers a cpl of years ago and that girl is talented as hell .. also in fla they were trying to pass some legislature about not letting parents sign waivers allowing minors to participate in motorsports events

Mr.DJ

Yea, I seen that article in RRW.

It would be cool to see her (Myers) buzz by all of us. That lil' lady is flying out there.

gixercrew

she has actualy become pretty good friends with my daughter they talk all the time and chat on myspace .. its a shame about the red bull cup being canceled but elena still might come out to rd atlanta for the nationals this yr

sheepofblue

respect_my_authorota;35523 wrote: whats good/local/popular food around there? never been to alabama? and what kinda desserts are popular ?
The Mexican place on the south side of the Interstate in Leeds is decent. Good food and service. If you are lucky you will run into the lady with the hearing eye dog :haha:

jimgl3

gixercrew;36734 wrote: why doesnt nesba allow kids to ride when they have a roadracing license ??? hey Al i hope you get the 125 out at barber i dont want to be the only lil bike out there
hey Andy, some really nice folks had their son down last year and he had WERA ADVANCED license! and Zoom Motorsports would not let him ride! (His Dad told me so) Zoom leases from Barber and NESBA (everyone) sub-leases from Zoom. :banghead: