>WERA Summitt Point Who's in?<

Drewbie

IN! Me and the Joe's Garage Racing crew will be there.

Racing the Honda in CSB - CSS, and the Suzuki in BSB

eagletangogreen

1. Luie (eagletangogreen) HW Solo, F1, A SB, A ST
2. kd83 C superstock on sunday
3. Drewbie Racing the Honda in CSB - CSS, and the Suzuki in BSB

Sweet!
Add your self to the list!!

crewnutz

im pretty sure ill be there as long as the weather looks good

MW Solo on Sat if i can get off work

ASB, BSB, and possibly CSB if im feelin extra fast that day :)

eagletangogreen

Weather!! Come on guys lets not start the weather thing...LOL

Just looked up the weather.. I am getting good at freezing my @ss off at these events!

Depending on the weather I'll be there for Sunday V7MW&HW races and maybe N Css. I'd like to ride my 750 in Bsb once but I'm still waiting on parts for it.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
I will be coming down to gain some understanding on how this whole WERA thing works. I have plans on getting licensed in June but I wanted to come down and see how the whole weekend goes down first. I'll be roaming the pits and asking some of you poor folks some dumb questions. Dutch told me that "There are never any dumb questions, just dumb people asking questions". That'll be me! Looking forward to the sound of the track again. See you all Next weekend.

Slitherin;43893 wrote: I will be coming down to gain some understanding on how this whole WERA thing works. I have plans on getting licensed in June but I wanted to come down and see how the whole weekend goes down first. I'll be roaming the pits and asking some of you poor folks some dumb questions. Dutch told me that "There are never any dumb questions, just dumb people asking questions". That'll be me! Looking forward to the sound of the track again. See you all Next weekend.
Just do the school on Saturday you can ask all your questions there.