7-Fitty

dpullen

Congrats for finally getting it made official - :cr: :congrats:

I'm pretty sure the goat will never be the same, brutha! ;)

I'm looking forward to more fun with you on the track, see you soon!

Blinky

Courtney was suppose to watch me the last session on Saturday. I was so fast he couldn't find me, J/K...

Dave you test out that R6 yet?

Thanks for getting Darrin to ride w/ me.

dpullen

Yeah, I did take Orange Crush out...knocked 4 seconds off my lap times. That thing is a BEAST! I can't wait to get her set up so that I like the way she feels and then go racing with her... :)

Blinky

So i need a list of what I can do to my bike's engine to get it running like a beast, hmmmmm where should I go to get that. Makes me wanna sell both my bikes to get one of those beast.

That R6 sounded nice, plus I could just tell that you turned into a kid while just warming her up.

tiggen

dpullen;130606 wrote: Yeah, I did take Orange Crush out...knocked 4 seconds off my lap times. That thing is a BEAST! I can't wait to get her set up so that I like the way she feels and then go racing with her... :)
:wow:

BSS and CSS won't know what hit 'em!!

Blinky

Dave is gonna need new gear to match. Maybe something like a sunkist design to match the bike. Blue just isn't doing it anymore.

Meat

Courtney, great to see you at Rd Atl and great to hear that you are officially a CR. You are a great guy with serious riding skills.

7-FITTY

Thanks everyone only wish I could have remained Sunday be "upanadam" bright and

early so I may travel at "litespeed" making me "blinky" to witness orange crush "dpullen"

out those .34.6 hot laps at "J"usr"R"oad"A"tlanta maybe next time we all can "meat"

upnadam

LOL, you're a class act Courtney and a perfect fit for NESBA, and maybe next time I won't break and can get that tow from ya!

DFlowe

Courtney, Congratulations on the permanent move to CR. I enjoyed getting to know you a little at Road A. You're a good addition to the team.

Blinky

Hope you guys are at VIR full in July. I need more skillz. I'm just gonna keep trying til I get that nice little "A" on my fender...

As i think of this, this might take a while.... so sad

:popcorn:

slowhare

Congrats Courtney,

With your help on Friday, I made enough improvement to get bumped to 'I' at the end of Sunday. Wish you could've been there to thank (again) in person.

7-FITTY

DFlowe;130689 wrote: Congratulations
Also was a pleasure meeting you Dennis hope to see you again soon thanks

slowhare;130693 wrote: Congrats Courtney,

With your help on Friday, I made enough improvement to get bumped to 'I'
That's great news ! Which bike and # were you running?

upnadam;130674 wrote:
maybe next time I won't break and can get that tow from ya!
Adam c'mon
You breaking into the 39's :wow: needing a tow ya right ...

Blinky;130690 wrote:
"A" on my fender
:agree:

moonbeam

Courtney it was great meeting you . Had a great time riding with you Friday , and Sat .Congrats on your promotion. :adore:

Moonbeam

lzcztq

Congrats Courtney!!!! Glad too see you out there taking it to the next level spreading your experience and knowledge to the NESBA family... Hopefully we get to ride again soon before my temporary relocation...

stow

Congratulations Courtney, you are going to be a great CR. Thanks for the tow on Friday, it ended up being my fastest session of the weekend.