7x14 Enclosed Trailer FS

Revvin' Evan

I purchased this trailer new at the beginning of the 2008 season. Its 7x14 with 6' interior height. Brakes on both axles. Ramp door, side door, interior light, 3/8" plywood walls. Set up to haul three bikes right now(with tie down points and chocks) but could be reconfigured to haul four. Beds do not go with the trailer, they have been sold. I'm probably going to remove the white wall track w/ tire hangers on the inside as it did not work very well. Trailer has 2 dents in the diamond plate, one from a road barrel and the other from a tire retread. Also a scuff w/ small scratch on the lower side from the aforementioned tire retread. Trailer can easily be towed by a tahoe, expedition, full size van or any 1/2 ton pickup. Trailer weighs 2121 pounds.

Located in Clarksville, Maryland 21029.
Price $2900 Will consider trades for an open 2 bike hauler or possibly a 5x8 enclosed trailer
Title in hand

Trailer2r.jpg

P1010006.jpg

Jennings1-245.jpg

The home depot tire rack will be removed.......because it sucks when wheels and tires fall on bikes
Jennings1-244-1.jpg

Twiztedjester55

Revvin' Evan;43279 wrote: I purchased this trailer new at the beginning of the 2008 season. Its 7x14 with 6' interior height. Brakes on both axles. Ramp door, side door, interior light, 3/8" plywood walls. Set up to haul three bikes right now(with tie down points and chocks) but could be reconfigured to haul four. Beds do not go with the trailer, they have been sold. I'm probably going to remove the white wall track w/ tire hangers on the inside as it did not work very well. Trailer has 2 dents in the diamond plate, one from a road barrel and the other from a tire retread. Also a scuff w/ small scratch on the lower side from the aforementioned tire retread. Trailer can easily be towed by a tahoe, expedition, full size van or any 1/2 ton pickup. Trailer weighs 2121 pounds.

Located in Clarksville, Maryland 21029.
Price $2900 Will consider trades for an open 2 bike hauler or possibly a 5x8 enclosed trailer
Title in hand

The home depot tire rack will be removed.......because it sucks when wheels and tires fall on bikes
Jennings1-244-1.jpg

Gixxer NOT included

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
That is an awesome price, good luck with the sale.

How did those beds work? Where did you get them, looks like they attach to e-track? Very nice!

Revvin' Evan

HondaGalToo;43357 wrote: That is an awesome price, good luck with the sale.

How did those beds work? Where did you get them, looks like they attach to e-track? Very nice!
Thanks!

They work great. they are from a company called blazinbelltech(they have a website). The tracks are optional and needed if the mounts on the beds won't line up the the studs in the wall of the trailer. I had 2 hinges break randomly while driving from MD to Jennings, called them up, they said that had never happened before and sent me four new hinges(only needed 2) no questions asked. great customer service.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Revvin' Evan;43388 wrote: Thanks!

I had 2 hinges break randomly while driving from MD to Jennings.
you sure these broke randomly? That indecent proposal you got at Rainbow Gas had nothing to do with it? :notsure::haha:;) lol j/k!

Twiztedjester55

Emerson;43413 wrote: you sure these broke randomly? That indecent proposal you got at Rainbow Gas had nothing to do with it? :notsure::haha:;) lol j/k!
they broke on the second trip to Jennings, you know the one you pussed out on and didn't go.
:saythat: