8/11 njmp

r6blondie

Staff member
Control Rider
Just wanted to thank the coaches and the organizers during this past Saturday's track day at NJMP Thunderbolt.
It was my first NESBA day as well as 3 of my friends. We all had a good time and we really appreciated all the help the coaches gave us.

Thanks again!

You guys run an awesome organization!

Blaise

I too, would like to thank the coaches, especially those running the B group show. I took my friend for his first day on 8/11 as well (I rode as well, but I'm not new - lol), and I thought their attention to the riders and the rules was exceptional. Kubricky kept calling himself an 'asshole' for repeating rules. Dude, this is why I don't hesitate to send my friends to NESBA, you guys take safety seriously. Thank you so much for not just letting it go. In fact, I got worried after several B sessions because my friend Garrett (red '05 R6, white leathers) kept not coming back to the pits... while he was just getting 5-10 minutes of advice after every session!!!!

Seriously guys, hats off. Great show, and it's awesome to introduce your friend to your hobby and have them raving the whole way home.

Oh... and I had fun too. Always fun chasing 150hp bikes on your 50hp beater.... ;)

trekuhl

Control Rider
:haha: thats not why kub kept saying that

safety is always number 1 if everyone is on point with that the fun will flow easy!

NegativeCamber

Bob
Control Rider
Does anyone have a vid of my highside in T3 during the last A session on 8/11? The SD card on my GoPro dislodged during the crashed and it wiped the video. Thanks!

TProc

I was in the group but passed you early, I do know who was behind you and saw the whole thing, but he was not running video.............

Do you have any vids from the day to post up. I remember seeing you just about every session rolling out early and I would also be amongst that group.

Hope the bike rebuild isnt to bad............

NegativeCamber

Bob
Control Rider
Bike isn't too bad. Going to have to get a plate on my left collarbone next week. I'll post a video up as soon as I can.

If anyone saw the crash, would you give a quick description of how it went? How high I flew? How High the bike flew? It happened so fast, I didn't get knocked out but I don't remember much. Just hearing the engine rev then a lot of pressure from hitting the ground.

Thanks!

TProc

I met the guy following you that morning, we shared electric and pitted side by side.
His name is "JJ" rides a SV and races wera and ccs. It was only him behind you, there wasnt many of us out there that session.

He told me what happened when we got back to Hot Pit to wait on them picking you up.

He said you hit the water puddle at the exit of 3 on to the straight that was on the outside (left) I made sure to stay away from each lap.
Also that your bike looked like it was 30 feet in the air. Looked like a slip then it dug into the mud and highsided you..........

TProc

and your broken collar bone...........LOL

heal up quick man. I have been there with the collar bone twice. I swear I didnt know there were so many movements that pull on that area of your body. and dont sneeze or try to FART................:wow:

Jiggy

Control Rider
rewagner1;251154 wrote: Does anyone have a vid of my highside in T3 during the last A session on 8/11? The SD card on my GoPro dislodged during the crashed and it wiped the video. Thanks!

Bob,

glad you're alright buddy. Heard the collar bone looked a little funky at the med center.

If your GoPro has a file from the session you wrecked but its unreadable/cant be played, it just means that the file wasnt written properly prior to your ejection. Stick the SD card back in a working gopro camera and it should successfully write the file after which you should be able to view it.

NegativeCamber

Bob
Control Rider
I tried that with the SD card a few times without success unfortunately. The video ends while I'm going down the straight right before the crash. The collarbone is broken pretty far apart, doc said that I should get a plate put in it next week. But it feels just fine now, don't even have to wear a sling, which is a good thing, cause I'm going to Indy for the MotoGP race this weekend. Gonna get Spies to sign my busted helmet... it may be a long shot, but maybe he'll feel bad for me and give me one of his backups!!!!

I'll be at Summit Main later this month on the 27th with a buddy in B group. Hope to see you guys there!

NegativeCamber

Bob
Control Rider
Yeah I know. I'm really disappointed I'm not gonna be able to get my license this year. That will be one of the first things I do next year. But I'll try and make it to WERA Summit event in September as a cheerleader :/

Good luck on the rest of your season bro.

LeMisVH

r6blondie;251039 wrote: Just wanted to thank the coaches and the organizers during this past Saturday's track day at NJMP Thunderbolt.
It was my first NESBA day as well as 3 of my friends. We all had a good time and we really appreciated all the help the coaches gave us.

Thanks again!

You guys run an awesome organization!
:agree:
It was my first time with NESBA and it was a great weekend! Was there with 3 other buds for the first time and all of us had a great time!
Many thanks to all the CRs for your help, especially to Mike Miller, Isaac Tilstra and Jim!