Insulated walls and ceiling
Fluorescent light
Lots of hooks and tie down rings
2 sets of Nice Raxx to hang your Pitbull stands
48" side door with RV latch and bar lock
2 Pitbull standard wheel chocks
I had it setup with a Pitbull TRS and a Baxley chock which are not inculded
The power cord is included
This is a nice heavy duty trailer. The AC works great!

There is a dent in the front diamond plate from a piece of truck tire. Cosmetic damage only

$5000
Located in Thomasville, NC

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Wow...what a nice trailer. If my Tahoe wouldn't scream trying to tow that, I'd be all over it! Good luck with the sale!

stow

Ruhe52;248416 wrote: John AC 13.5 or 15? Yeah you know I am interested damn it!
Downsizing? I know I have thought about it a few times and this is a great trailer at that price. Plus you get to sleep where one of the fast guys used to sleep. :)

Dunham

Ruhe52;248416 wrote: John AC 13.5 or 15? Yeah you know I am interested damn it!
I believe it is a 13.5. I can tell you if it is 106 outside it will be low 80's inside the trailer if you are in and out :cool:

Otto Man;248372 wrote: Wow...what a nice trailer. If my Tahoe wouldn't scream trying to tow that, I'd be all over it! Good luck with the sale!
?

Dude your tahoe shouldn't have problem towing that! Did you look up your tow capacity? That is a sweet trailer. I looked a few years ago and i could only find the junk i bought for about the same money,mine works out ok but their is definitely a difference in quality.

Ruhe52

Dude your tahoe shouldn't have problem towing that! Did you look up your tow capacity? That is a sweet trailer. I looked a few years ago and i could only find the junk i bought for about the same money,mine works out ok but their is definitely a difference in quality.
Moot point