9/27 B/I Endurance Day Sale- $200

blueninja1

Hi all,

I'll be selling the B/I group endurance day at a great price, $200. You won't find a better deal anywhere. 7 hours of track time for the same price as a regular track day. Payment via paypal or in cash if you are going to be at the upcoming trackdays at NJMP on 9/16 or 9/17. Get it while its' hot.

-Brendon

dbarufaldi

blueninja1;213830 wrote: Hi all,

I'll be selling the B/I group endurance day at a great price, $200. You won't find a better deal anywhere. 7 hours of track time for the same price as a regular track day. Payment via paypal or in cash if you are going to be at the upcoming trackdays at NJMP on 9/16 or 9/17. Get it while its' hot.

-Brendon
What's up, Brendon? Bike trouble, or scheduling trouble? I'm going down the 28th, so I can probably bring your bike back, if that helps.

Dan B

blueninja1

hey dan,

bike is running awesome. it's just that i'm reluctant to ask my boss for that day off because I'm already not getting enough work days at my current temp job. i'm not sure how long i'll physically last out there because i have trackdays on the 24th and 25th (very tiring). I pondered cancelling and getting credits but the credits (from TPM) won't last 365 days (only 180) so I'll be forced to go out those days to get my moneys worth.

If nobody wants to purchase the trackday I'll just keep it for myself and see how long my body holds up for.

Also thanks for the help offer. I sent you a PM. Have a look.

-B

dbarufaldi

blueninja1;213867 wrote: hey dan,

bike is running awesome. it's just that i'm reluctant to ask my boss for that day off because I'm already not getting enough work days at my current temp job. i'm not sure how long i'll last out there because i have trackdays on the 24th and 25th. I pondered cancelling and getting credits but the credits (from TPM) won't last 365 days (only 180) so I'll be forced to go out those days to get my moneys worth.

If nobody wants to purchase the trackday I'll just keep it for myself and see how long my body holds up for.

Also thanks for the help offer. I sent you a PM. Have a look.

-B
Ahhh....I have to admit, when they opened up the B/I group to more riders, I was tempted...but truth is I have more than 7 days in I (a lot more), but also can't take another mid-week day off...so it's the 28th only, for me. Plus, I need practice getting my ass passed on a constant basis, and maybe get a tow at some point :)

Dan B

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Brendon,

I know someone who wants the 9/27 day. I'll be at Tbolt both 9/16 and 9/17 so I can pay you at the track this weekend.

Sent you a PM too.

Kris

Hambone

What the hell Brandon? I was hoping to finally meet you bro! You gotta do what you gotta do, I understand.

blueninja1

Sold to Kris!

Hey Hammy, dam bud you're not coming to the track this weekend?

If we don't get around to meeting eachother this season there's always next. Looking forward to making even more friends (and less interweb enemies LOL), I'll add you to the top of the list.